[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat has been starting to eat weird things. He's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

My cat has been starting to eat weird things. He's been trying to eat the bits of carpet that he rips off when he scratches his cat tree and eating the tags off my electronics (like he chewed off and then tried to eat the tag tied around my fan wire) Has he developed pica for some reason? Since he's not allowed outside and can't eat grass does he want more fiber or something?
>>
didn't we have a thread exactly like this once?
>>
>>2113053
I dunno, if you did then it was made by someone else
>>
Try giving him some wheat grass or bringing him to a vet. Might be a stomach, nutritional, or neurological issue
>>
File: cat-cone-of-shame.jpg (37KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
cat-cone-of-shame.jpg
37KB, 600x286px
>>2113023
Not OP, but I didn't want to start a new thread for my question.

My roommate doesn't seem to have the time to take care of an animal, but has one anyway.
His cat is constantly scratching its face until its raw and bleeding.
He took it to the vet and got antibiotics and a cone, but I think the cat may just e stressed.
Is this possible, could the cat be scratching itself bloody due to stress?

He's had the thing wearing a cone for about 3 months now, it's getting pretty disgusting watching this cat's state of existence.
>>
>>2113119
I think you should rehome the cat. That's a serious issue and needs extensive care, and if your roommate can't handle that then he would give it to someone who can
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.