[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question /an/: Is it normal for cats to go for a walk with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: balupls.jpg (62KB, 1113x835px) Image search: [Google]
balupls.jpg
62KB, 1113x835px
A question /an/:

Is it normal for cats to go for a walk with their owner? My father has one and that little rascal always accompanies him when he goes out for a walk after work. Plus this cat really doesn't give a fuck and provokes confrontation with dogs, no matter how big. Luckily no one has gotten hurt... yet.

Pic related, shitty quality I know.
>>
He looks fucking cute as shit.
>>
File: IMG-20160417-WA0000.jpg (474KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160417-WA0000.jpg
474KB, 899x1599px
>>2112313
Thanks.
>>
I used to look after two stray cats that used to follow me on walks. The female would sneak after me and try to remain hidden, the tom used to just saunter along besides me. It was cute, until we got too far from home and they'd start meowing and appearing anxious instead of just turning back and leaving me to my madness.
>>
Depends on the cat. I had one that used to walk me to the bus stop when I was a kid and then would demand to be let out of the house when it was time for me to come home from school. He'd be there at the bus stop waiting for me every day when I got home. We'd also play chase in the back yard. He'd also sit on the piano bench while I was practicing and occasionally reach up and bop a key. Piano made him so happy he would drool. And he wouldn't eat unless I was petting him. And he'd also stand on at his special spot by the back door and wait for me to towel him dry if he'd been out in the rain. Happy freaking cat. But he was my cat since I was about 6yrs old, so we did come up with some crazy little rituals together over the years. We even used to share yogurt until I learned about germs. I'd get a spoon, he'd get a spoon, I'd get a spoon, he'd get a spoon. After I learned about germs, he'd still get yogurt, but his would be on the lid and not from the spoon anymore.
>>
>>2112315
that's thick and dank tail anon <3
>>
>>2112564
That melt my heart anon.
>>
>>2112679
Well. Let me tell you the rest of it then.

I was playing outside when I saw a bunch of kids toting around this cat by her EXTREMELY pregnant belly. I asked who owned the cat, none of the kids did, so I told them that they were hurting her and took her away (carrying her with her front legs over my shoulder and my arms holding up her back paws - which I figured was the only way I could reasonable carry a pregnant cat - I was an awesome kid). I got her home and let her loose to explore the house and explained everything to my mom. But where did the pregnant cat go??? We searched the house and found her in the linen closet and she was already giving birth. She had 11 kittens. I totally watched my cat being born. We found homes for the rest of the kittens starting at the 8 week mark and gave momma cat to my grandma and kept my cat. Every once in a while I'd take him to my grandma's and momma cat and my cat always recognized each other and would turn into a massive mutual grooming purr pile.
>>
>>2112304
My cat followed me and my girlfriend on a walk two nights in a row and then disappeared for ever.
>>
>>2112304
If your cat goes on walks with you - especially without a leash - you are very lucky

Most people don't train cats for that (unlike dogs; though it is admittedly harder) and they end up doing their own thing
>>
File: 57wsWdSst5A.jpg (113KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
57wsWdSst5A.jpg
113KB, 604x401px
you need to have a /kot/ blini they will go on walk with you
>>
>>2112564
>>2112720
this story made my day. I love your cat
>>
>>2113228
My male cat liked to go on walks with my dad and my golden retriever (before she passed). I was walking my puppy and there he was, following right behind.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.