[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post things your pets do that are really cute or make you happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 16

File: 20160402_094147.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160402_094147.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Post things your pets do that are really cute or make you happy

>Sit next to cat
>Starts purring
>Don't even touch him or anything, just purring because he's happy I'm with him
>>
I like when my cat does that weird sprint across the room after pooping.
>>
>>2107078
My dog wags her tail and barks at me when I call her doofus. It makes me pretty damn happy.
>>
>reading book/on computer/looking at phone while sitting
>cat lays on my lap and puts head under my hands
>>
>>2107359
Mine too.

"I'M FREE!!!"
>>
>>2107359

One of my cats acts like pooping scares him. He's also very vocal, always has been. He'll spend his sweet time finding "the" spot, pooping, and covering, then takes off like a bat out of hell, meowing and squeaking the whole way downstairs. It sounds like we have a toddler.
>>
> lay on floor of my living room face down and put my arms around my head so face is hidden
> call dogs name in a fake distressed voice
> he comes running and nudges at my arms until he can get to my face and gives me a lick
>>
>watching TV in living room
>dog is sleeping on floor beside me
>get up to use bathroom
>dog waits in the hall
>go to my room
>dog curls up beside bed

I'm sure every dog does this but I just find it so endearing that they go out of their way just to be near us. I don't even tell him to follow
>>
>>2107078
>go outside
>everything is frozen
>cat is laying on his back with his feets pointed up in the air
>poking the forzen carcass of a large blackbird with one outstretched paw
>>
File: Snapchat-709085038944925282.jpg (971KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-709085038944925282.jpg
971KB, 1440x2392px
>black dog takes forever to poop on walkies
>training him to "go potty"
>good boy when he potties
>goes ham after he poops
>loops around a million times
>90+lb dog running like a puppy and throwing his head up in the air in celebration of poop
>AMOS YOU BIG GALLOOT
>gallops towards me and leans to be petted

>ask (brown) dog what he is doing
>dog starts rolling on his back
>ask dog what he is doing again
>dog starts burrowing under pillows ass in the air
>ask dog what the hell he is doing
>dog flips over on back and keeps digging himself under pillows and blankies
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>paws up in the air wiggling under blankies on his back
when he does it on the couch he uproots the seat and back cushions and hides completely underneath them snorting and sneezing all the way in

Reptar and Amos pic related
I have tons of pics of these retards.
>>
>cat wants me to wake up
>gently bites my chin
>I pat her and try to go back to sleep
>she lies down next to me and starts purring
>begins kneading my face
>claws like daggers
>too cute for me to stop her

She also lies down in really cute poses. I'll have to snap a picture next time she does it.
>>
>>2109420
> reptar

10/10 dog name
>>
>>2108818
this.

mine will be especially clingy when I turn on my hairdryer, because he knows that means it's almost time for me to go to work. I sit on the floor to dry my hair so he can velcro his ass to my hip.
>>
>tell doggo "dad's coming"
>he sprints to my bedroom and waits vigilantly at the windowsill
>he recognizes my fiance's car pull into the parking lot
>tail begins to wag
>fiance gets out of the car
>ass is going a million miles an hour
>he hears "hey buddy!" through the window screen
>dog begins doing laps around the apartment at full speed until fiance gets in the door

>one time, fiance is late
>usually he pulls in about 5-10 minutes after I say "dad's coming"
>at the 20 minute mark, the dog starts to cry and howl
>15 minutes pass from then and he's given up and lying on the bed, a limp pile of misery
>>
>>2108574
Ha, I used to do this to my cat, or else just generally cry in a sad high-pitched voice. She'd come to me no matter where she was to gently headbutt my face and lick my nose until I stopped.
>>
>>2107078
>look at cat
>starts purring
>don't even touch her or anything, just purring because she's happy I'm looking at her
>>
>Cat always greets me with a silent meow when I come home
>>
This happened a while back but I still remember.

>Doggo is inside while parents are outside
>Parents left doggo inside because they were waterproofing the deck and didn't want doggo to get in the way
>Doggo starts whining and going from window to window so she can see parents
>Someone left the door to the mudroom open
>Doggo opens the sliding door by herself and runs outside
>Greets surprised parents with happy dance and a butt going a million miles am hour
>>
>get neutered cat
>go to take piss
>cat just stares at me like "how come you got to keep yours"

It kind of reminds me how lucky I have it being the dominant species and thus not subject to population control measures.
>>
>>2109565
my golden does the exact same thing!!! even if we don't say anything, as soon as he hears the car alarm activate he runs to the window
>>
> attach turtle to finger skateboard
> put her on floor
> place down blueberry
> watch her chase that shit all over the house

If she gets tired, I take her off and just give the berry to her.
>>
>>2109737
they love us, anon. they love so fiercely.
>>
no matter where I am if my dog hears me sneeze he come running up to me with this dopey concerned look on his face.
>>
cute cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4RM8D8pmCA
>>
>>2109651

One of my cats always does this to me. She just opens her mouth, but it's just silence, it's really funny and cute.

Another one of my cats would love those little plastic tabs from the milk cartons, I'd throw them at her, she'd run, pick it up in her mouth and bring it back to me. Man, I miss her.
>>
File: Beamo.jpg (75KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
Beamo.jpg
75KB, 704x960px
My cat Beemo did a perfect forward roll two nights ago. She always does weird shit to get my attention. Just stopped in front of me for a minute, staring, then popped a rolly.

The Batman logo on her chest is a plus too.
>>
Bamp
>>
My cat "grooms" me by chewing my hair and rubbing her cheeks on it. Is this normal behavior?
>>
>>2112361
Yeah. My cat does that too. He likes to chew on my fingers as well; I call them love bites. Rubbing is just to get her scent on you and biting is playing
>>
File: wg-bat-symbol-1920wallpaper.jpg (595KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wg-bat-symbol-1920wallpaper.jpg
595KB, 1920x1200px
>>2111143
Lel I was the one who compared her mark to the Batman logo. Unless, you probably already knew. Wait...was this on the Paranormal board under Creepy pics??
>>
>>2112770
Or maybe it was here. Idk, frequent both. I'm like 80% sure I saw this pic on /x/
>>
File: SbqiuO8.jpg (498KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
SbqiuO8.jpg
498KB, 2048x2048px
>when you're zoned in on your computer
>when kitty cat paws grab your hand and rubs their face with it
>disgustingly adorable
>>
When I talk to my cat, he meows back. If he's relaxing or sleeping and I get close to him he meows like he's saying "what do you want?" He's very vocal
>>
My cat sits next to me while I take a dump, he waits for me to finish so I go back to laying on the couch so he can lay on my stomach.
>>
>Move in with friend
>He has two cats
>One is Black and gray stripey and meowmeowmeow
>The other is orange and white stripy and fat
>Always talk to Kittymeow when she gets all chatty
>Kittyfat notices this and tries to get chatty too but never mastered meowing
>Let's out the fat MEH instead of cute meows
>Get home from work
>MEH. Meh! Meh!
>Kittymeow also knows I can't resist cute
>Kittymeow runs out in front of me, tips to her side, streeeetches and meows
>Can't resist bending down to pet her
>Kittyfat notices this too but doesn't know how to be cute
>Kittyfat runs out in front of me
>Instead of laying on his side and stretching, he just flops down, MEH, and stares at me for pets

It's just cute that he has no idea how to be cute.
>>
>Wake up in the middle of the night, pitch black
>Hear purring sound
>Lift blanket
>Cat goes under , turns around and curls her head under my chin
>Put blanket down again and sleep.
I don't think cats are capable of love but they must be good at faking it, my cats love to be in the same room as me they follow me from room to room and one of them doesn't even like cuddles or pets she just likes to be close by.
>>
File: 1453064914935.gif (3MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453064914935.gif
3MB, 333x250px
>jacking off
>cat sits next to me and just stares
>>
File: IMG_20150825_152321019.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150825_152321019.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>chilling on bed with rats
>rat crawls under shirt and falls asleep on my chest
>she trusts me that much
>>
File: 20160125_145624.jpg (683KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_145624.jpg
683KB, 1632x1224px
Mine literally demands to be spoonfed when me or my parents are around.
>>
>>2115259
>MEH, and stares at me for pets

We all know someone like that.
>>
File: japanocat.png (864KB, 769x592px) Image search: [Google]
japanocat.png
864KB, 769x592px
/tg/ here

Well, thanks /an/ for cute stories and stuff.

[spoiler] i wish somebody loved me that much[/spoiler]
>>
>Be kid
>Neighbors have a pure bred Dalmatian
>She gets knocked up by a fence jumper
>We get one of the puppies
>AJ. The big super goofy spotty mutt.
>She's incredibly smart, but slow to figure things out.
>Years later, another neighbor is moving out and basically dump their black cat on our doorstep. Mama Kitty.
>Already have a cat, so the dogs know not to be too rude with them
>But AJ lives for the chase
>Mama runs, AJ chases
>Mama learns soon enough that if she doesn't run, AJ can't chase
>AJ is super polite
>Waits for Mama to finish drinking water before pounding her feets on the ground in the 'PLAY!' fashion
>Mama sometimes humors her for some chase
>One day Mama just doesn't feel like running
>AJ walking around her, whining
>AJ keeps doing the PLAY stomp and running to the dog door and looking at the cat to follow
>Eventually gets so frustrated that she pokes the cat with her nose until she gets next to the dog door
>AJ sits next to the door, holds it open with her foot and stares at the cat
>Mama finally gives in and plays some chase
>Ever since then, AJ would hold the dog door open for the cat when she wanted to chase.

They were the bestest buddies. Always slept against each other. When Mama felt like running she would always go find the dog, then RUN outside so the dog would chase and they would just run around the back yard for an hour before coming in, taking turns drinking water and then napping together.

It was tragic when AJ got old and sick. Mama kitty never forgave us for leaving with her buddy once and not coming home with her. Ever since that day she was always bitey and rude to us. Mama lived for 24 years, a full twelve years after we lost AJ, not once letting us live down taking AJ away from her. We loved her, but it was never the same after.

I do hope theres some kind of doggy and kitty heaven so they are back to playing and napping all day every day.
>>
>>2115267
This guy here
>>2115259

Our cats are the same. Kittymeow follows me around all day meowing away. She likes a little bit of letting but not much. She just wants to hang out.

Kittyfat is your classic lapcat that loves pets. He'll sit on the table and give hugs. Like he will stand on his back feet and put his front on your chest so you can scratch the entire cat.

Anyone that says pets don't love are just bitter, lonely people.

Then again, you have to love pets to get love back. If you feed your animal, then it just sticks around for the food. If you talk to your animals then they legitimately like you. But an animal will never live you unless you sing to it.
>>
>>2115296
>letting
Petting
>live
Love

Fuck, I need to get internet back at work so I don't have to use my phone to browse.
>>
my cat loves to lick windows
I don't understand why but he will spend upwards of 30 seconds licking a window when he's sitting at one
>>
>Look at cat
>He sits, stares and meows back
>Give him the finger and tell that fat orange cuck to fuck off
>He meows once more rubs himself on my legs

>Wake up
>Cat is laying on side with head on shoulder staring at me and purring
>Notices I wake up and paws at my face

>On computer
>Cat climbs onto legs, meows and proceeds to get comfortable
>Falls asleep with leg wrapped around my thigh and face mushed on thigh.

>White cat purrs and falls asleep the moment I lift him.
>Baths are his greatest fear because of this,
>>
>>2115284
>Mama kitty never forgave us for leaving with her buddy once and not coming home with her.
I always thought animals just kind of knew ):

my aunt had a malamute and a husky, kodi and nakida, both adopted together from the dumb friends league after coming separately from abusive homes. kodi was a goofy fatboy, and nakida was a sassy, no-nonsense girl.

kodi's hips started to not work anymore and his quality of life went down really fast. after they put him to sleep, nakida stopped eating for a few weeks. she was always light, but she lost a lot of weight. didn't help that she had to have most of her teeth taken out a few months ago.

I got my puppy last july and he's cheered her up a lot since then. I think he reminds her of kodi. they have a lot of the same personality traits.
>>
I wish I could have a pet cat all animals are awesome but I just love cats
>>
File: 1442197847969.jpg (74KB, 736x556px) Image search: [Google]
1442197847969.jpg
74KB, 736x556px
>>2107078
>have giant mastiff doggo
>good guard dog, cautious of new people until he sees me or someone he trusts with them
>brings a toy from his personal toy box to those he loves when they come home
>if he's sleepy and i start petting him he slowly moves his left paw in the direction of one of my hands so i'll hold his paw
>>
>Sister has a pit bull mix
>When the dog isn't slaughtering cats, ripping arms off children, or slashing tires she's a cuddle bug
>Too hot in the summer to be draped across your lap
>Opts to lay next to you and put her paw on your thigh so you can't move without her knowing

She's so cute and sweet, even with the bloody and foamy mouth.
>>
>>2115284
I cryed a little anon
>>
File: 3389907593_4157e7e5c7.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3389907593_4157e7e5c7.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>2115284
Bro...
>>
>>2115875
Peace be with her
>>
>>2115284
I didn't come to this thread expecting these kinds of feels.
>>
My dog is sleeping right now and his tail just thumped on the floor for about 20 seconds. He must be having a great dream
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449622589605.jpg (363KB, 1824x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449622589605.jpg
363KB, 1824x2048px
Loki isn't good at taps.
>>
File: IMG_20160211_063841704_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_063841704_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>Have a golden doodle named Lulu
>She is the nicest and friendliest floof
>When you are sitting down and she wants you to pet her she will shove her face under your hand and continue to do that until you start scratching or rubbing her

Also
>Same doggo as above
>She's not allowed on the couch
>We get a new couch
>She gets on the new couch as soon as nobody was looking

We never told her not to go on the new couch. My doggo knows loopholes guys.
>>
>>2109482
> tfw my childhood dogs were Webigail and Zorro
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.