[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do either of these look like good breeders? I want to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: german shepherd sable.jpg (150KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
german shepherd sable.jpg
150KB, 640x426px
Do either of these look like good breeders?

I want to get one of these two types of dogs, or an original german shepherd. But I prefer the longer coated ones.

https://www.breederinfocenter.com/awpcp/show-ad/106/beautiful-registerd-king-shepherd/north-carolina/united-states/king-shepherd/

https://www.breederinfocenter.com/awpcp/show-ad/1537/large-german-shepherds-bred-as-family-companions/gettysburg/pa/usa/shiloh-shepherd/
>>
>>2094971
Though I hate the very concept of dog "breeds" and breeding, you have to applaud those who are doing something to try to rescue lines ruined by AKC, inbreeding, and retardation.

It's sad, but in 2016, it surprised me to see any german shephard without roach back.
>>
>>2094984
Do they look like good breeders?
>>
>>2094984
What causes roach back in German shepherds exactly? I know it's due to inbreeding but what exactly has hapened to the skeleton and what health problems does it arise?
>>
>>2094993
Look at the legs, they walk close to the hocks and sometimes even on them like a rabbit. Look up Roach back GSD mid gait. As for the back, if almost humps and then gets very low to the back end

This causes a Ton of stress on the back end, making them prone to hip dysplasia and joint issues.

It's hard to tell the difference between their pose and an actual Roach back, but the gait tells all
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.