[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cats gone missing before, there are still past signs up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x475px
The cats gone missing before, there are still past signs up. I've messaged the owners when I've seen it hanging around a local creek-walking trail and busy road.

And now tonight I saw a new sign up. Some people don't deserve pets.
>>
File: 2.jpg (114KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
114KB, 400x400px
>you don't know me or my cat
>>
Don't ever talk to me or my wife's cat ever again
>>
>>2088474
i smell a copypasta
>>
You don't know me or my cat or my cat's kittens or my cat's kitten's kittens
>>
>>2088469
Yeah, you don't know his situation!
Maybe they live in a house with no doors and no windows.
>>
>giving unsolicited criticism to a grieving person

That's really autistic. Mind your own business.
>>
>>2088516
Nothing wrong with trying to establish an arbitrary notion of right and wrong to be used to talk down to people.
If you don't get that, maybe YOUR the autistic one!
>>
>>2088516
They have signs up asking for any information
I have previously informed them of the cat wandering far and wide going onto the creek-walking trail
The response I got back was that locking him up is unbearable for the cat and her the owner
>>
>>2088516
>grieving because you don't love your cat enough to keep it inside and its inevitable death is going to be your fault
>>
File: EVER AGAIN.jpg (399KB, 646x900px) Image search: [Google]
EVER AGAIN.jpg
399KB, 646x900px
>>2088469
Don't talk to me or my cat ever again.
>>
>working shitty job at petsmart
>some gothapotamus comes in wanting to look at the corn snakes
>whatever plenty of weird people come in
>asks if her having a cat would mess with the snake
>well fucking ofcourse the cat is gonna try and eat it
>no will the smell mess with it
>say the snake should be fine lady as long as the habitat is securely shut and you keep the cat away from it
>WELL IM A PET GROOMER AND I DONT ENCAPSULATE MY ANIMALS
>proceed to give her the dumbest look ever until she leaves

After that I had to wonder if she was planning on having a free roaming corn snake thats not even a foot long yet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.