[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbors cats, and several other cats from the neighborhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (49KB, 436x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 436x448px
My neighbors cats, and several other cats from the neighborhood keep coming onto my property and killing the wild life.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with shooting cats. Like would a .22 suffice or should I use a 9mm? What's your go to cat gun? Thanks!
>>
>>2062446
You see I just want to do the point and click thing where I get rid of them fast.

Plus then the birds can eat them, it'll be poetic justice in a way
>>
>>2062446
Ha that's funny. You're to much of a fat pussy to even set a foot outside.
>>
>>2062439
its not about the wildlife to you. It's about how bitter you are and how many aspergers attacks you have by seeing someone else receive love.
>>
>>2062450
Watch out - we got a badass cat owner over here!
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 474x548px
>>2062453
Serious replies only please, I need to know the best cat gun you guys.

Come on
>>
>>2062439
This is b8 no one is retarded enough to shoot a gun that close to that many people without knowing your ass would be raped in prison.
>>
>>2062457
hurting animals is bad
>>
>>2062459
I laughed. Add 200 more pounds and save off 6 inches.
>>
>>2062459
hungry skeleton you have no place here
>>
>>2062460
Not everyone lives in suburbia kiddo

>>2062461
The life of one cat would save so many birds, squirrels, etc who are actually native to the area and not an invasive species.

I don't put up bird feeders to feed your shitty little furball.
>>
OP you don't need guns, what you need is crushed/ground up glass in small balls of liver paté.

Just make sure no children or dogs touch it.

Please no troll answers, dealing with vermin is serious.
>>
>>2062464
>shooting a firearm off in city limits
Confirmed for retard.

Can we all get bugguy banned again?
>>
>>2062468
Some bird and squirrels are considers pest so most of the time I sit at my window picking them off when they eat the seed.
>>
>>2062475
They are native to the region

Cats are not
>>
>>2062477
cats = conquistadors
squirrels/birds = blacks/indians/abbos
>>
>>2062480
Lol
>>
>>2062479
Learn to read ya short fatty. He said neighborhood.
>>
>>2062484
Firing guns is legal around here

It's large tracts of land
>>
>>2062477
Either way I kill 10-20 a week just for fun just like how bugguy anthromorphs his turtle. I'm sure he's came all over it already.
>>
>>2062485
Nice try not OP
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 640x1136px
>>2062487
You stupid stupid cuck
>>
>>2062493
Lrn2read bugguy you're already at Australia's level of shit posting and are about to get banned again for derailing yet another thread.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/you-permanently-ban-bugguy-from-an
>>
If you were going to be a faggot and scream
> muh burds
Then you should have researched your neighborhood and went with one with no pets. It's your fault for being autistic op that you have invaders.
>>
>>2062457
My serious answer is don't shoot cats and it may even be a crime.
>>
File: qHpYW3z.png (38KB, 185x233px) Image search: [Google]
qHpYW3z.png
38KB, 185x233px
>>2062497
Don't lump him in with us you bloody pooftah
>>
>>2062505
I'll protect these animals at any cost
>>
>>2062493

I will kill you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.