[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have pic related in a corner of my living room by some windows.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cat tree.jpg (136KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cat tree.jpg
136KB, 1004x1500px
I have pic related in a corner of my living room by some windows. My cat absolutely loves it and spends most of the time he isn't sleeping playing around in that corner. I'd like to get him something else to add to that corner of the room to make it "his" a little bit more. He already has a cat bed, a condo, some tunnels, and cardboard scratchers elsewhere in the house. Any idea for what I could add that I'm missing?
>>
a litter box
>>
>>2015450
I had a feeling someone would make that joke after I hit post. But what should I add for him to enjoy?
>>
a heat lamp or heat pad.
>>
Haha, fun
>>
Your cat sounds like he has a lovely life. Maybe a mouse on a string? You can dangle it and they love to play like that.
>>
>>2015456
He's hard to shop for when it comes to toys. Most of the ones I've bought him he destroys within a day or two of getting them. If it has a squeaker he'll dunk it in water until it's silent, if it has a string like a wand he'll chew through it. Feathers? He eats them. Bells? Chews on them to try to remove them until it gets damaged enough that I need to confiscate it. And so on. Pretty much the only toys he can safely have are mice and balls, but he doesn't have much interest in them. He's very, very big on wands like you mentioned, but I haven't found any that stand up to his abuse.
>>
>>2015449
Let him outside
>>
>>2015490
I do. In a 6'x6' mesh tent. I wish it was larger or a little more interesting for him, but he doesn't really have much interest in the outdoors anyway. He doesn't run to doors when they're open, he just sits at the top of the steps and looks at them. In fact if you open a door to outside near him he'll run in the opposite direction.
>>
>>2015462
>If it has a squeaker he'll dunk it in water until it's silent
your cat is so metal

In seriousness though, maybe you could just get another tree?
>>
Tin foil ball and Easter eggs
>>
>>2015449
Get him a new kitten friend
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.