[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have loved and owned cats for years, yet i am on the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fuckyou.jpg (67KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
67KB, 720x720px
I have loved and owned cats for years, yet i am on the fucking verge of killing my girlfriends cats, like seriously on the fucking edge, yet i love these fuck heads.

They keep pissing all around the fucking house and it's driving me mad, they have a full fucking box of fresh litter, yet they piss on the clothes i laid out for work while i was taking a shit.

I just can't cope with these assholes anymore, if they wernt my girlfriends i'd probably be looking for new owners today.

I have never had an issue with my cats before (currently don't own any since a cyote ate my last one), but i just give them a fucking box and clean it, and thats magically where their waste appears.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
I'M GOING INSANE

pic related, the fat fuck dahlia, and the smaller shithead, prince tesla.
>>
>>2000073
Do you have one litter box for two cats?
Get another litter box or two.
Aside from that, wait for another anon to respond cuz that's all I got.
>>
>>2000083
we only have one large one

is that really what would stop the hair pulling and the thirst of death?

i feel kinda retarded if it is, but i've only ever owned one cat at a time.
>>
>>2000085
>is that really what would stop the hair pulling and the thirst of death?
What? Are the cats pulling out their hair and drinking a lot of water?
>>
>>2000098
i ment pulling my hair and wanting to kill them for pissing everywhere

the white black one though doesnt seem to respond to any fucking flea treatment

TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO
>some pill to kill all adult fleas
>2hr later fucking flea bath
>dry off, put gel shit on neck
>feed another pill the next morning

fuckers fleas are back and he is chewing his ass raw, the other gets fleas but they typically die off after the bath/gel and never bother her.
>>
>>2000102
Are you treating its bedding and your carpets? Sounds like the fleas are still reproducing because the eggs aren't taken care of.

What is probably happening is that the eggs are hatching into adults and the adults like that cat more or that cat hangs out more where the eggs are. The treatments might be working and the adult fleas are dying when they bite but there is such an infestation otherwise that you can't tell.
>>
Get a pheromone plug in. It doesn't smell like anything to humans, but it calms cats and makes them feel like everything smells enough like cats to not need to mark.

We have a cat that used to have a bad pee and spray problem and he totally stopped after a week with the pheromones. We only used it for a month, too. Sometimes he gets agitated (like when we brought in a new male cat) and starts spraying and we just plug the shit in again and he stops.
>>
ugh sounds like you're living in a shithole OP
move out of your girl's into a clean fucking place jesus christ
>>
>>2000102
>>2000073
What the fuck? I have two female black cats and they just do their stuff in the same box and never piss anywhere. Are they male?
Also, they never had fleas, the furthest thing was when a small white worm literally crawled out of the older cat's asshole. She got a deworming treatment and it's all good now.

Where the heck are you living OP? Are they outside cats?
>>
>>2000149
inside cats, she refuses to let them out (apartment, its understandable)

my fucking farm cats never had a flea problem

black is female
white is male

going to try a second litterbox today, just kinda annoying

>>2000112
never heard of that, i'll give it a shot

any brands/names to recommend?

>>2000135
we bought our own apartment, its always clean except maybe dishes, also wood floors except the bedrooms.
>>
>>2000149
We have two males and two boxes and they just use whichever one is convenient, neither of them really seem to care. I've never had a problem with cars sharing one either.
>>
My fifteen-y/o spayed cat just started peeing at my front and back door for no particular reason. Nothing has changed- her litter, food, the house, neighbors, weather, everything is the same. Both the front and back porch are screened-in so other animals cannot come within ten feet of the doors themselves. She is strictly indoor.

I'm using enzyme cleaner on both sides of the door, and have been feeding her near her litter box to make sure she isn't afraid of it or the bathroom for some reason, but she just completely ignores the litter box. When I set her down in it she just walks away like nothing happened. Continues to pee and poop at both doors.

I took her to the vet for infection screening but she only came up positive for a known urinary problem (which she has always been on prescription food for)
>>
>>2000169
>known urinary problem
>prescription food

Could you please elaborate on this?
>>
>>2000193
Crystals form in her urine (something to do with mineral digestion/filtering iirc) which eventually lead to bladder stones. The food simply helps them dissolve the crystals I think (Hill's brand c/d urinary care food)

She's been eating it for about twelve years, since her first vet visit's results.
>>
>>2000198
Move the food away from the litter box. Some cats don't like to eat where they pee & poop.

As for OP's problem, I had the same issue. I've got two cats and the male sprays even though he's been done. They've got 4 litter trays between the both of them, one upstairs three downstairs, and I also use a Feliway Pheromone plug-in in the main room of the house.
His issue was that he and sister don't actually love each other too much, and even though it looks like they get along, sometimes they fight and it's a source of anxiety for him. Having surplus trays in discreet locations means he doesn't have to worry about bumping into her if he needs to pee!

Also, make sure whatever cleaner you use doesn't contain ammonia. The smell of it to cats can make spraying worse, I've been told. I use the Simple Solutions brand but I can't remember which exactly.
>>
>>2000085
the rule is:
number of litter boxes = number of cats + 1
>>
>>2000198

Are you sure it's just not that problem getting worse? Chronic conditions like that get worse over time, and treatments that once worked aren't as effective anymore. You might also want to get her checked for diabetes, it's not uncommon for diabetic cats to have issues with litter boxes for a variety of reasons.

As for op, you need more litter boxes, get some enzymatic clean up spray, and use the light+bowl of soapy water method to help with fleas.
>>
>>2000208

Should add for op, try putting the litter boxes in different places. One in a corner, one just against a wall, and one kind out in the open away from everything. If the problem persists try different types of boxes and different litter(and not just different brands of clay litter, try paper and other types).
>>
>>2000203
>Move the food away from the litter box.
I only had her eat there once, to see if she shied away from the room itself. As she waltzed right in I moved it back to her usual spot.

>>2000208
>Are you sure it's just not that problem getting worse?
Vet didn't say anything, so I would assume not. I can always follow up though.
>>
>>2000198
Ween off the Rx food and slowly switch to a high-quality meat-based wet or raw cat food, you will see an improvement. There's a lot of good information here written by a vet:
http://www.catinfo.org/?link=urinarytracthealth

Let me know if you need food brand suggestions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.