[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone could help me out. Today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: received_10154480243814852.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154480243814852.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. Today I found a blue tongue lizard in my yard that my dog had mauled on his head. Is there anything I can do to help him? So far I've cleaned the wound and given him food and water, as well as put him in a tank with some tissues and a tshirt to keep warm. He seems to be blind in one eye as well, but he's moving around a lot more than he was initially.
>>
If your dog got to it then it probably has more broken bones than you even knew existed.
You do not have the right equipment or education to care for that thing in its current state.
>>
give it a soak in warm water for like 10 minutes if it doesn't freak out about that too bad and apply a topical antibiotic like neosporin or triple antibiotic or something. if it doesn't start eating within a few days let it go. look up if the food you're giving it is actually appropriate.
>>
>>1996156
There are no vets open now that I can take him too. Is there nothing I can do for the poor little guy? He seems to be moving about alright but I don't know if they express pain like we do. He was lying on his back but now he's on his feet and waddling around.
>>
>>1996157
I've cut up some little apple peices and am going out tomorrow to buy some proper food when I can. He didn't seem to freaked out about the bath and me cleaning his wound. I've checked on his body and he doesn't seem to have any bruising or cuts anywhere but that one on his head, although he did lose a lot of blood.
>>
keep it someplace dark/dimly lit where it can't hear or see you.
>>
wet dog food would be a better bet than apples if you have it.
>>
>>1996163
He's in the laundry with all the lights off right now so I think he's ok there.
>>1996164
Awesome sweet. I'll do that now.
>>
Smash him with a brick.
>>
Maybe keep it warm
>>
keep it safe and warm for a night and then release it asap imo. it probably knows what to do.
>>
>>1996179
>probably
>>
Fucking dogs.

Anyway it looks like it's skull is completely cracked. I could be wrong, but if it is, he's fucked.
>>
keep us updated
>>
Keep your dog inside next time
>>
Just give the poor fucker a mercy death
>>
File: hands.png (213KB, 271x387px) Image search: [Google]
hands.png
213KB, 271x387px
>>1996305
the only right answer ITT
>>
File: 1426389964413.png (245KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
1426389964413.png
245KB, 486x309px
>>1996305
Top autism
>>
>>1996198
Don't skulls heal? I know the hole won't disappear completely, but surely, it'll get better?

Pic related; guy got trepanated, but as you can see, the bone tissue around the hole healed somewhat.(it must be hella spooky to walk around with such a big squishy spot on your head, though)
>>
>>1996155
>my dog had mauled

>not being able to control your pet
kill yourself
>>
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Pets-and-Horses/Other-Accessories-/Custom-Reptile-Enclosures/Brisbane/QLD/AdNumber=DMQ9B9

This is the only enclosure in Queensland I've found so far.
>>
Where do you live OP? I'll see if I can find one for sale close to you.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/redbank-plains/reptiles-amphibians/8-reptile-enclosure-/1094521466
>>
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/albany-creek/reptiles-amphibians/reptile-tank-enclosure/1094823264
>>
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/edmonton/reptiles-amphibians/reptile-enclosure-80/1094598552

How much room do you have to put the enclosure? Basically do you have the space for an 8 foot glass tank in your living room or whatever.
>>
>>1996518
>>1996524
>>1996527
>>1996530
chill out, OP's skink is probably dead by now.
>>
>>1996550
He's been posting on /b/. The thread 404d so we're carrying on here.
>>
Is there a wildlife rehab center around that you can call? Probably its best bet
>>
>>1996155
bro, is there a way you can send me updates?
i wanna know what happens to the little bastard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.