[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/ , what would you do if a mad goose randomly hurts y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: madGoose-1266603289.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
madGoose-1266603289.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
Hey /an/ , what would you do if a mad goose randomly hurts your dog, would you kill it or run away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaC7-UICzws
>>
>>1990468
Would have done exactly what that guy did, but if it kept coming back I would have grapped a piece of wood or something and spank that fucker till it cried, then let it go. Teach that fucker it doesn't WANT to come back.
>>
>>1990468
Are gooses dumb or some shit, or why they be so mad dog

man
>>
There is something inbetween death and running.

grab by the neck , although i would kick swans since they can break your wrist easily with the their wings
>>
>>1990468
I don't see my dog tolerating that as well as that sweet old thing did.
She's not the type to get bit in the ass and walk away.
>>
From what I remember, apparently the goose had a nest with babies in it or something on the boat.
>>
After throwing the thing away 2 or 3 times I probably wouldve revved the fucking propeller and tossed him onto it.

My dog most likely would have stood its ground and fucked up that goose though
>>
Here is some friendly ones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJh6zbED1sM
>>
Contract my neighborhood swan to break its wings.
>>
>>1990468
I have a small nervous dog that I love more than anything, I would literally kick the goose as hard as I could and if it didn't go away I would grab it by the neck and bodyslam it.
>>
>>1990556
If that's the case, then how sad.

And for all of the people saying they'd kill the goose for "attacking" your dog... Really? People like that don't belong on /an/.

Did that dog look like she was getting hurt from the goose? Sure, it pulled some hair out... but was there any open wounds from it biting her? Not that I could see.
>>
>>1990705
Talk shit get hit. It gets the same treatment it would get if it attacked a bear desu Id snap it's neck asap if it bit me without being provoked
>>
honestly I would probably just kill it as soon as I grabbed its neck. give it the chicken treatment and whip it against the side of the boat or twist its head off.

they are an invasive pest, killing one isn't a big deal
>>
>>1990556
Bullshit, Canadian geese are assholes and will hassle you for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>1990468
i would kill it and eat it. goose is tasty.
>>
>>1990705
my dog is far more important to me than some wild goose

I wouldnt even have to think twice about it. Now if it retreated after getting a good smack to the head then I'm not going to go chase the damn thing, but if its that intent on attacking my pet I'm gonna hit that thing as hard as I fucking could.
Not that it would come to that as my gsd would fucking wreck that bird
>>
>>1990468
I half expected the guy to tilt his outboard motor out of the water and give the goose a haircut.
>>
>people being this insecure and retarded
I'd probably just grab it and hold onto it until it started really trying to escape, then let it go.
>>
I would punch it in the fucking beak.

Geese are the niggers of the animal kingdom.
>>
Geese are hard bastards, An orchard in my town had guard geese and they would fck shit up, good fun stealing apples from there as log as you bought a fat friend hahah.
I'd definitely exact revenge on the goose for hurting my dog tho, she has to know I'm the protector and master goose hunter. The we'd eat it.
>>
>>1990468
>good girl gabby
>that doggone goose mess with you girl
Awh
>>1990788
This.
>>
am I very likely to get sick if I touch a wild bird? especially waterfowl?
my mom has lied to me a lot growing up, like how meat isn't edible unless its cooked and drinking anything with sugar in it will dehydrate you more.

she said if I ever touch a wild bird I will get a parasite. Is this accurate?
>>
>>1991103
Not unless you drink from its asshole
>>
>>1990468
They're mostly just territorial and, despite being a migrating birb, consider a new spot their's within days on hanging around it.

They're also pussies though. Is a goose is hassling you, just stand up, spread arms, and yell "HOOOOOONK!" They with understand and respect this.
>>
>try to hold my dog so he won't brutally kill and eviscerate that bird.
>fail miserably
>wonder how to get all that blood stains out of my boat
>>
>>1990485
>they can break your wrist easily with the their wings

what? how?
>>
>>1992002
by flapping them?

those wings hate go generate lift fot these massive birds and you're surprised they have strong muscles?
>>
>>1992005

I've defended this in the past, but I think all the stories about geese/swans breaking arms is bs. The swan would more likely break it's own wing than break your arms.
>>
>>1992007
breaking a bone is probably exaggerated, but a wrist could be possible

even a duck can give you a bruise on softer parts
>>
>>1992012

Oh yeah it could definitely hurt you, no question.

But the breaking a bone bit seems a bit silly when bird bones are hollow and light compared to our strong heavy fat/muscle covered arms.
>>
>>1992012
ducks kill plenty of people with their kamikaze attacks on the freeway during mating season.
>>
>>1992014
It only takes 8lbs of pressure in the right place to break a collar bone, I know this, I have done this.
Anyone who's been struck by a goose on a mad one knows they could most likely break a bone, without doubt they could do your windscreen.
>>
>>1990813
fun thing to do :

replace geese with nigger and see an go full nazi
>>
>>1990815
They fuck all your bitches?
>>
>>1992016
source?
>>
>>1990468
Kick the shit out of it
>>
>>1990705

There's a bunch of geese. I only have one dog.
>>
Nobody's asking the real question: what kind of pussy-ass dog let's itself get bossed around by a fucking goose?
>>
>>1990468
Kill it? No though it did pose a serious threat to my dog, I would. My dog is important to me and water fowl are fucking aggressive dicks, I would kick the shit out of sooner than kill it though.
>>
>>1992970
Its a Canadian goose man, they are like raptors they will fuck shit up, geese and swans can really hurt people.
>>
Probably tie it up and give it to my friend who says he wants a goose.
>>
>>1992974
This. The wingpower of a canadian goose can actually quite easily break a human arm.
>>
>>1992999
Maybe a thalidomide baby's flipper arm if they still count as human, otherwise I don't think so.
>>
>>1990468
That guy is a saint

One strike, second time you come around? Ring that neck.

Leave it in buttermilk for 24 hours, tastes amazing.
>>
>>1992999
Trips for trURBAN LEGEND
>>
>>1990468

like what this guy did except I would have broke its retarded little neck
>>
>>1990468
This is why I carry a katana everywhere I go, any unruly poultry shall be sliced into 100 pieces with my cold, hard steel
>>
>>1990468
Hit them a rolled up newspaper if they're being a dick.
>>
>>1990468
Neither. I'd be too busy trying to keep the boat steady as 130 lbs of South African Boerboel decides to violently indulge in a goose dinner.
>>
>>1990468
my little jack russel terrier if he were still alive would of been like a rabid dog trying to attack that geese even before he would of got into the boat

lol fucking lab just sitting there doing nothing my dog would of been taring that goose to shreds
>>
>>1992071
>It only takes 8lbs of pressure in the right place to break a collar bone, I know this, I have done this.
>internet though guy lmao :^)
>>
My dogs killed at least 3 of these things
>>
File: 9779930221_7a121fa807_b.jpg (373KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9779930221_7a121fa807_b.jpg
373KB, 722x1024px
>>1990702
fuck that goose up!
>>
>>1990468

My dog was a coonhound, which means that he was as low key as low key gets. But he would absolutely lose his shit if something attacked him or his people. 15 pounds of bird versus 75 pounds of apeshit insane kill rage? No contest. He'd be eating his Xmas goose early and rare.

And I would damned well let him. Because geese are bastards.
>>
>>1994639
Nah, a real life white karate man. (Also quoting zohan)
>>
>>1990468

DOUBLE REPPUKEN
>>
I fucking hate these things. Sometimes they're nice and you can chill right near them without any problems, other times they are aggressive little shits like in this video and attack.

They also eat your lawn and shit everywhere. I'm glad they leave during the winter.
>>
>>1990468
Unbelieavable that they are this terretorial, awesome how it chased them till they were out of his terretory at the end.
>>
>>1993494
ebin
>>
>>1990468
geese still have the mentality of velociraptors
>>
>>1990544
>>1990577
>muh dog would beat dat shit up

nah dogs probably see them as dinos or eagles. Even gorillas are scared of geese.
>>
>>1998864
I knew a dog that weighed just shy of 50 lbs and killed them regularly.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.