[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I need some help on what to do I work at a toy store,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1505698612525.jpg (55KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505698612525.jpg
55KB, 640x615px
Alright so I need some help on what to do

I work at a toy store, and we do card supply stuff for magic, yugioh and vanguard.

The magic guys and event organiser are pretty cool to the store employees except for one really rude guy. But for some reason the weeb card games attract a lot of guys who are super sketchy.
One group that we were helping complained about the discounts we were giving,then had the balls to demand a portion of card sales.
They got canned
Second/current group got outted for both not marking down any preorder sales for half a year, was stealing products and apparently, were buying from the T.O at cheaper and complaining to us about being more expensive than him. And I've noticed that only one of the TO for the non magic gets a special price and discount when all the others only get a set price

Now the problem is the guy is abusing his discount and is starting to get shady with what they order through us. One of the players asked him, not us the actual employees, if the manager got the boxes for him, but tried to say it super quiet so that we don't hear him

What's the best way to approach my boss about who gets what and why for the card stuff? Imo it seems kinda unfair that everyone gets a set price while this guy gets a cheaper price and a discount while complaining about it
>>
>>18733050
And yesterday we lost a sale on card stuff because the players and the TO told him that we're too expensive, which yknow, don't bite the hand that feeds and really weird when we're the only people that supply their hobby stuff
>>
hahah you found your first Jew.
>>
>>18733066
Maybe. The first group was really jewy when they said that the 20% off is "still too little"

This guy just straight up always asks for his discount halfway into the order process
Its just my boss is a really nice guy and I hate to see people take advantage of it
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.