[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure you all have had thoughts of that guy staring at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1027.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I'm sure you all have had thoughts of that guy staring at your girlfriends ass fucking the shit out of her, or your lover getting ganged by black cock, that you secretly enjoyed but denied immediately

I'm aware I may sound like a braggy liar but I'm earnestly lost

I've had a sexual history that's helped me understand those sorts of wild kinks, understand the health of them, but now sex isnt fun in the way it should be. I'll break down what I mean -

I've been redicilously lucky in my career and physical maturity. I used to be fat and ugly and shit, but then got, although I have serious doubts about this sometimes, incredibly physically attractive. I'd gotten the girl I'd wanted for forever, and a training wheel for life that allowed me to save face whenever I failed. But she left me, and although we were your standard toxic couple at that point I was crushed.

I started aiming exclusively for women of power/that were older and married, and while I thought i did that because I was trying to shake being too hard on myself, it never actually turned me on. My fantasies became firmly set in group banging my ex, and I was against meeting any of these women's husbands, at the timee believing this was due to me just not being excited by that.
Things began to change when a woman's husband caught us, who wasn't warned. He reacted in a way I'd knew in the back of my head i wasn't mature enough to with sincerity yet - he was upset, but clearly understood immediately why she'd be doing this, ordered us to stop but left us to dress. Basically they handled it like people who loved each other and that genuinely turned me on. We continued for a very short time in spite of her saying she wouldn't, and that short little experience was at that point, the best sexual encounter I've had

I came to have more fun realizing what I was doing for my sexual partners, in that the nature of my encounters enabled them, you feel.
>>
File: IMG_4191.jpg (634KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4191.jpg
634KB, 2688x1520px
>>18732821

I got to a point where I felt legitimately healthy, both in my sexual inclinations and self esteem were solid as fuck, I even started a relationship with someone near my age, where I wasn't possessive in the slightest. I was doing what I'd always done, having the best time of my life, being myself -

That is, until I remet a girl who was really really cool, but screamed 'I need good sex' like no one fuckin else. Like she was a year younger than me, but legitimately so put together as a person, that she wasn't suppressed by men, she suppressed herself for the sake of keeping people from getting their feelings hurt. We hung out a ton before we banged, and we didn't because she was still with her boyfriend, and she was legitimately loyal. She ended up skinny dipping with me once, and no sexual contact happened, but she left him and we banged - just because she hadn't in a while and was relieved we could actually do so, as wanting to fuck was the only thing that we wouldn't talk about.

She gets worried that id want to start a relationship with her, but I'm insisting that she needs to have her fun, that my being important to her wasn't diminished by a lack of a title, she was fuckin off the wall - her mind was blown, but she ended up, when she would have sex, have it with an ex of hers because he wouldn't stop bugging her about it. I'd get sort of mad, she'd get really apologetic, she'd go out on dates but never find someone she'd legit just enjoy fucking, so I took matters into my own hands and started introducing her to some standard kinky stuff - road head, flashing, dogging, Public banging, and her enjoying these things sort of cemented in me the notion that she could seriously benefit as a person from learning to have fun. I'd go through her phone and found a sex tape of her and the ex she pity fucked and made a kink out of it, mentioned group sex, but I wanted her first casual self based encounter to be of her own doing
>>
>>18732880
And she got really close, the final time she tried. It was her first day of school, she was at a party, she called me when she traveled, I asked if she was having fun, and made it clear that I wanted her to have as much fun as she felt like. I made it clear that she could have sex, and she was legitimately happy and believed me, in spite of not having anyone in particular she'd want to fuck. She told me in the morning she had sex, and I was cool with it and everything went great, until she mentioned that she took drugs that she was mislead to believe where different drugs. She specifically said they were actually bath salts, and the guy she banged wasn't high most likely, and she mentioned that the place I picked her up from was the place he stayed, so I was pissed. It turn ed out she meant amph salts, which made the situation better because she thought she had taken adderral, which made my sorta out of character anger a little more impactful.
I let it go, and she mentioned that she was seeing the guy around often, and I was cool with it - I learned stuff about the guy, and he was def just another boy who gained an ego boost by being around my chick. She was doing the thing again where she valued someone's friendship, and didn't mind the fact that he didn't give her good sex because him being happy gave her a problem free because person to deal with.

It got to a point where she'd banged him and didn't tell me because she and I were fighting, and it still didn't give her a kick, I had hoped she would at least have enjoyed it, but she didn't- then one night we went to a party where he was at. I didn't know what he looked like but she wasn't sure she was okay with me meeting him - she even got drunk and told me she was gonna go make out with him, and when I said I wasn't okay with that she said I should turn away. That was huge, she relieved herself of a heavy ass burden by taking it there, and found me saying she didn't want to hang with him
>>
Nice erotica.
>>
>>18732946
She was clearly relaxed, and wanted to bang which she never does at parties but was cool with me Talking to the boy she messed with - he was cute physically, like almost a mini version of what my girl actually wanted - white, dreamy eyes, good face, skinny, but was too short and definitely not easy going but apathetic enough. We chatted up a bit, he was aware I was a figure in the girls life, but it was always emphasized that I was very okay with her being loose, and when we were done shooting the shit (he compensated a lot for bein a Bitch boy, I could tell) I told him that he'd better step it up and give my girl better dick. Her favorite part up to that time was how he ran his finger down her arm after the second time, and she would be turned off when I'd mention him in bed, so he just needed to do better. I thought he'd potentially be okay with that, he was faded but told me he wasn't okay or comfortable with having sex with my girl anymore. My girl and I talked about it and how he'd acted after the party, she'd understood why I didn't like him, and she was super dissappunted in him. Ended up not liking sex for a while, started having rape dreams, stayed stressed and frustrated, generally unhappy
>>
Nah. Not in the slightest.
>>
>>18732994
But then over time, we worked through it and she became capable of gaining from freedom again, but this time it was a whole lot better. She sort of demanded and insisted things happen, like we omegled and she pressed me to set it up right ( the camera didn't stream and I was just gonna settle for talking about it), she was very to the point when she didn't want to think about that sort of stuff, and all of the shit wild shit we did made her legitimately brave enough to try the wildest shit, it just never Fucking happened. She would be very in the moment, so if it were to happen someone would have to be on standby, and she didn't want to do anything with anyone at her school. I hit a few up anyway, because she'd be blindfolded, but none of them were able to get around in time or be trusted to keep it a secret. She began to question whether or not I was really about her having fun, and we were at the same time going through things that lessened my reliability in her eyes - I was paying for her rent and staying with her for a reason I didn't know until afterwards, and relocating hit my income really hard.

She and I basically ended a month after her school was out, and went out pretty bad, and I'm now doing as well as I was when she first met me - I can imagine she's right back to where she was as a person, and that makes me feel like i failed- the whole foundation of us was her being happy and okay with what she'd like to do, and instead of walking the walk as she'd needed, we'd ended up more honest than her last relationships, but she's also very wary and almost definitely back to settling for stuff.

I typed a lot, but basically what I'm saying is my sex life was very very healthy and enjoyable, but I put my ideas to use a lot very soon after forming them and now they're no fun. I still enjoy getting girls into wild stuff, but now it feels nothing more than nice - I'm glad my partners get to explore stuff, but it doesn't do anything for me
>>
>>18733054
So does anyone have advice on rekindling sexual desire? I want that feeling of being nasty again, but I feel like I'm enjoying something as normal as good food or hanging out with a friend.

Also as a thanks, just a heads up that I'm posting for dudes on /soc/ in socal to run through this chick, she's super attractive I guess lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.