[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv, I've properally fucked up. My girlfriend took a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: yup-im-fucked.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yup-im-fucked.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
Hey adv, I've properally fucked up. My girlfriend took a pregnacy test and i took her to the doctor to confirm, and yep she is pregnant as hell. We are both 20 but we have pretty good jobs considering (I'm in the army and she works in a nursing home) only thing is like I said we haven't even be dating for a year. I do love her and all though I am very fucking terrified I do want to raise the kid with her. Its the right thing to do. I have been debating popping the question but I am not sure how she would take it. Obviously it is only because of the kid but I do feel like I would have proposed within the next couple of years anyway. Would it just add too much stress or is it the right thing to do? Neither of us have very old fashioned parents but i just want to prove to her im all in, and our kid will have two parents.
>>
File: 1504657754628.jpg (20KB, 377x351px) Image search: [Google]
1504657754628.jpg
20KB, 377x351px
>>18732734
>and yep she is pregnant as hell
>>
>>18732734
Sounds like you want to man up, good. It's going to be tough as hell but once you have that kid you will know it is worth it. Best advice, really talk and listen to your wife, you wont believe the shit fights that start because of miscommunication.
>>
Lol better re enlist in the Chair Force
>>
My opinion, you don't need to marry her to do all that just yet. You can still be together, and have both parents actively involved, before you pull the trigger on that just yet.
I say this for more than just the obvious reason of "statistically you're more likely to break up later on now more than ever and you'll just fuck yourself over in the divorce if you jump the gun too hastily"
But also because yes, if you ask now she's 100% going to think its ONLY because you knocked her up no matter what you say. Also, she probably doesn't wanna be pregnant in her wedding. Most girls don't, because you cannot plan a dress easily when you're gonna be a blimp (of unknown size) by the time it's ready.
Also yes, planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things ever. Combine that with the fact she's gonna be planning how to be a mom, on top of probably giving up all her dreams and dropping out of school (if applicable) or finding out how she can get a job that will support a child because I assume the nursing home gig won't cut it. Combine that with the fears stated above that you don't really want to marry her you just feel you have to now because you were too retarded to use protection.

Anyway that's all just my personal opinion and means very little. What I would do if I were you is just sit down and talk about what this means for your lives. You can stress to her that you're in it for the long haul, and not just because you're retarded about condoms, and ask her what she wants to do. You can say you're up for marriage right now if she wants to, or you'll wait if she would prefer that. Having that discussion will probably prove to her much more than you hastily presenting her with a ring and marriage papers.
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (142KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
142KB, 1200x800px
Why didn't you join the fuckin Marines? We kill babies
>>
>>18732789
Im canadian there are no marines
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>18732804
Why don't you join the fuckin Mounties?
>>
>>18732734
Just abort the unwanted little turd.
>>
>>18732769
I appreciate it man thanks for the advice. I'll definitely just talk to her and see where her head is at. Ive been thinking about myself too much and havent been thinking about what she is feeling.I wasn't really expecting too sound of advice here but thank you for taking the time and setting my head straight.
>>
>>18732814
Fuck off thats definitely not going to happen
>>
>>18732811
Im in the infantry now but I'm planning on transfering to millitary police in a couple years.
>>
>>18732823
Different fag

Welp im pro choice myself but alright ill level.

Itll all work out. Because it has to. Youll get by.
>>
>>18732819
Yeah, def want to put more focus on her. She's the one that has to go through the entire physical process.
She has to be the one to deal with a potentially ruined post pregnancy body, and even possibly death by childbirth. She's the one that's gonna have to take at least some time off work to birth this thing, potentially risking her job/finances. She's probably got a lot more on her mind than you do mate. So you definitely want to at least put some emphasis on her desires here.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.