[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl lives with guys, as in has guy roommates or flatmates,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: mc_4.jpg (218KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
mc_4.jpg
218KB, 1280x855px
If a girl lives with guys, as in has guy roommates or flatmates, do other guys just assume that she sleeps with them, or that she is otherwise messed up somehow?

I'm a f that lives in an apartment with 5 m's, and while nobody has said this to me, I've found lately that it's much harder to make new friends, or get a boyfriend. I'm wondering if people are assuming stuff about me based on my living situation.
>>
Yes, and no decent man wants to compete with 5 other dudes for your attention.
>>
Yeah, finding out a girl lives with 5 men is a huge turn off. I wouldn't jump to conclusions, but I would think there's a considerable possibility that she's doing naughty things with one or more of them. But it's more than that, it's one of those things you don't like for no obvious logical reason.
>>
>>18731459
Femanon here, and I wouldn't assume that, but I also would do the same thing for cheap rent if the opportunity presented itself and I trusted them so eh.
>>
>>18731459
Like I think people would assume you're dating one of them. Any time a girl is living with a guy and they're not related I assume they're together.
>>
>>18731511
Which is pretty much why I did it. After living like this for a while, I'd honestly say that I prefer this living situation to living with 6 f's. Maybe it'd be better if a bit more balanced, but I like the mixed environment.

>>18731485
well poop. Anything that could put you at ease?
>>
>>18731536
There's nothing you could do besides not loving with 5 men. I would never date you to be honest, even if you never did anything with them.
>>
>>18731536
I don't know, I mean if she told me she has no intimate relationships with any of them I'd probably believe her, but that's not the main issue here.

It's just one of those things that makes me see a girl less as a potential partner and more as a... you know, not a potential partner. I don't think this kind of thing would affect platonic relationships though. At least not for me.
>>
>>18731459
The most obvious assumptions would be that you're a slut and you're sleeping with one or more of them, or a lesbian and sex/dating with the roommates is not on the table. But neither of those things seem to apply to you.

You're a straight girl surrounded by five guys, all platonic, in an apartment. Most reasonable people know how this is gonna go. If there's nothing horribly wrong with you, one or more of your roommates will develop a crush on you. If it's just one, it'll turn into an awkward sexual tension situation, especially if unrequited. Like romance between coworkers, except in your living space. If it's more than one, things will start to get competitive between the roommates, and the entire apartment will devolve into an unfriendly hell of passive-aggressive one-upsmanship. This is what always happens when you drop a girl into a group of guys, it's just the way of nature.

If you were level-headed and grounded in reality, you'd see this coming because you've seen it happen to other people in countless other scenarios. So you must be one of those oblivious girls who thinks the rules don't apply to you, that the world will behave the way you think it SHOULD work, rather than the way it always has in the past. You're one of those girls who says "I don't care what people think!!" and then you're shocked and dismayed to find that other people's opinions actually have an effect on your life. One of those girls who flippantly disregards the advice and warnings of every reasonable person in your life, but then wants to act like it's never your fault when their predictions come true.

I give it three months, tops, before your apartment situation goes sour and somebody has to move out.
>>
>>18731511
I'm a femanon too and I agree. I'd just think she's like any other person and had a hard time finding affordable housing.
Like when my one roommate moved out once the lease was up, I was scrambling to find someone to replace her because I couldn't afford the rent on my own. At first I was like, idk if I wanna live with a guy since it's a shared bathroom deal, especially not a guy I didn't know
>tfw no friends
But as more and more time went on, I lowered my standards to nothing. I needed a place to live that I could afford. I started begging trannys even to come live with me, since I knew a lot of people in my bible belt area discriminated against them and I figured they'd be just as desperate as me.

Eventually sorted it out and managed to get a biological girl in with me. But I don't look down or think anything of people living in coed situations anymore. Shits hard.
>>
>>18731459
yeah it's a turn off. at the very least most men would thing to themselves that they could find a women with a less complicated living situation.
>>
Every time i see a girl in your situation OP i assume shes a skank. 9/10 times its the truth.
Blame rap music.
>>
>>18731459
It's not that people think you're fucking your roommates, so much as it is guys knowing at least one of your roommates want to fuck you and will try to put subtle moves on you all the time he's not there (touching your leg in Concord, 'platonically' holding hands, resting his head on you, etc)
>>
I personally would not assume you are sleeping with any of our roommates but I am sure most guys would.
>>
>>18731459
I live in a mixed flat too (2 guys, 2 girls) and a few guys commented on this kind of stuff - either by implying that I am sleeping with one of my roommates, or asking if they constantly try to flirt with me.

Mostly insecurities, if you ask me.
>>
>>18731459
i would be friendly, but i would not even consider making a pass at you.there are so many red flags on your situation, and while you may not be "like that", most will assume you are, including me. its just simple risk analysis
>>
>>18731597
>I give it three months, tops, before your apartment situation goes sour and somebody has to move out.
I've been living with 2 guys for 3 years and nothing ever happened.
They never flirted with me, we obviously never fucked.
We barely talk to each other. We are living together just because it is nice to not pay 800€ for a small flat.
We clean together, sometimes we eat together, but that's it.
>>
>>18731597
Well, I've already been living here for a year, and nobody has had to move out. It's actually been the most stable living situation I've ever been in, save for living with my parents.
>>
>>18731459
I wouldn't really care. You date a chick and you get to hang out with 5 dudes. Pretty good deal.
>>
>>18731459
It's just too risky for anyone to emotionally invest in.
>>
As a straight guy living with 2 gay guys and a lesbian, people normally just feel bad for me

But before the 2 gay guys, there were only straight girls that lived here, and only one of them tried to flirt with me, which I ignored.

Needless to say, my gf is happy they're gone.
>>
>>18731684
T H I S

its literally another faggot orbiter to worry about who is IN YOUR HOUSE
>>
>>18731459
>If a girl lives with guys, as in has guy roommates or flatmates, do other guys just assume that she sleeps with them, or that she is otherwise messed up somehow?
Girls can't even have a dog without fucking it. Of course she's getting nailed by her roomies.
>>
I would give a girl living with male roommates a chance if she expressed that she wanted to move out of her living condition. Why not just live with a boyfriend instead?
>>
>>18731459

A) Depends on how the woman acts around these house mates

B) This belief is more centered on women who have a bunch of male friends. 99% of the time these women are whores and not wife material.
>>
>>18732264
What kind of stupid shit is this?
Of course most people don't want to live with roomies for the rest of their life, of course most people would rather live with their SO.

But you either can't "give her a chance" because she has a long term boyfriend that she can move in with, or you are the potential boyfriend then you have to wait till you get to the point of your relationship where living together is an option.
>>
>>18731459
>If a girl lives with guys, as in has guy roommates or flatmates, do other guys just assume that she sleeps with them?

You are asking a very practical real-world question to a site of basement dwellers. Do not take their answers for anything

I live in the real world, and let me tell you, what you're saying has ZERO effect on anything.
Dont you know flat gender make-ups change on their own? You could have moved in when it was 50/50 but then over 2 years the other girls moved away and were replaced by guys. Does that have ANY bearing on your character personally? Of course not! An well-adjusted, non /pol/tard adults will intuitively understand that.

Even if that were not the case I personally know girls with strong wills and personalities that take no shit from any guy. They will gladly move into such a flat and just do their own thing, even be a 'bro' to the guys. But they dont fuck or so anything stupid with them.

The only possible reservation I would have is that guys are usually messy and a majority of them could be hard to deal with. Likewise, girls are usually bitchy, so living with a majority of them could be difficult. But this occurs regardless of your own gender.
>>
>>18732323
You're greatly misinterpreting. My statement implies that if she was looking for a casual relationship, then it wouldn't be worth risk. But if she was interested in a more long term relationship with you, it would probably be a good idea to go for it. The you interpreted it was so full of negatively that I'm left wondering about your life.
>>
>>18732455
So your girlfriend living with 5 guys wouldn't bother you in any way? And you think most men wouldn't be bothered either by that? If the answers to these questions is "yes" then you don't live in the real world, because most people wouldn't like their partner having 5 flatmates of the opposite sex.
>>
File: 1376470550324.jpg (42KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1376470550324.jpg
42KB, 515x515px
>>18731459

>If a girl lives with guys, as in has guy roommates or flatmates, do other guys just assume that she sleeps with them, or that she is otherwise messed up somehow?

Absolutely not. I live in a big city where housing isn't so readily available or affordable so for the most part a lot of us just don't really have any choice. For the right price, I would live with farm animals.

This guy >>18732455 hit the nail on the head. Regular adults without autism don't automatically assume women are whores because they live in the same house as other men without an actual, logical reason to think so. If money were no issue then we could all move into our fantasy living situations but unfortunately that isn't the case; the basement dwellers here would know that if they didn't still live with their parents and had any real life perspective on living on their own in an expensive city.

I don't know the specific context of your situation but in general the answer is no. Anybody who judges you based on the sole fact that you have male roommates is a childish cunt and not worth you time. Unless you've provided a reason not to trust you then you have nothing to apologize for.
>>
I love how these contrarians can't give their opinion without insulting the lives of people who hold a different opinion, while simultaneously acting as if they have the moral highground.

lmao
>>
>>18731459
I know from experience that she sleeps with them
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1439x1079px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1439x1079px
>>18732288
>>18731684
>>18732246
>>18732471

>>18731459
Honestly OP? These. Let me lay it out for you:

No regular Joe is immediately going to assume that you're smoking 5 cocks because you live with guys. But it does draw our attention and is something to aware of. The issue really isn't that we think you're a slut, so much as it is that there are 5 guys in your house. If you're even moderately attractive, which you'd have to be for most guys to consider dating, this means that, and I shit you not, and least one of the guys in the house would put their dick in you given the opportunity. And they will look for a moment of weakness and try to slide into your pants. Now your bf will have to constantly be on edge that one of your roommates may try to fuck you, and you may drunkenly oblige. It's letting a pack of wolves live with your sheep. It will constantly be at the back of his mind.

Some women don't seem to understand that if you are attractive, your male friends would likely have sex with you if they got the chance. Some women do understand this and keep guys around for the attention. These are the girls that have a vast majority male friends and tend to dislike other females in the group, because now they have to compete for attention.

There was a girl who was sleeping around our group of friends and telling each guy she hooked up with not to tell anyone. Obviously, they told everyone immediately. She fooled around in one way or another with every fucking guy in the group and when my turn came, I straight ignored her advances and told my friends I know a hoodrat when I see one. Two of my friends then proceeded to come down with a case of bedbugs because her nasty ass carried them with her. They're lucky that's all they caught.

Guys are afraid that you'll be her.
>>
>>18731786
Just because it's never happened and you aren't interested doesn't mean that the men aren't thinking about it or trying to make it happen. That's the thing, any dude dating a woman who lives with other straight men will be wary of the other men around her because he knows how men think.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.