[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In about an hour I'm leaving to hang out with my ex. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Jesus-300x300.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-300x300.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
In about an hour I'm leaving to hang out with my ex. We hung out yesterday and had a good time. I want to be in a relationship with her so bad, but I don't know how she feels. We went out at lunch and blew bubbles on Friday and sat by a campfire together on Thursday but we broke up because She didn't want a relationship. I don't know if that's changed or not and I'm afraid to make any moves. Waiting for her to wouldn't work because she's too shy to really make any kind of move. What do?
>>
>>18731344

lol that pic

My guess is you want to be in a relationship really bad but you're making the age old mistake in focusing that on the only thing that "worked..sort of" for you, when what you SHOULD be doing is applying that want/need to your productive live and attract the right person naturally.

Ex girlfriends are like the gauntlet in tmnt, you're just replaying the same experience but quicker
>>
>>18731404
Not just any relationship though. I want to be in one with her. I couldn't care less about anyone else.
>>
>>18731414

So you tell yourself, but she's your ex for a reason

right?
>>
>>18731445
But it wasn't really any negative reason. She just didn't feel ready.
>>
>>18731475

And has that changed?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.