[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I'm interested in dating was recently diagnosed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1501364910399.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501364910399.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
A girl I'm interested in dating was recently diagnosed with narcolepsy, as she told me a couple days ago. I've been doing some research on it and trying to understand it since then and didn't realize it was that serious. For those of you that have dated someone with narcolepsy or have it, what can I expect? Have you not dated someone because they had some sort of disability or disorder before?
>>
>>18731003
Just never lend her your car.

Seriously some disabilities can be very limiting, even those that don't sound too bad can have catastrophic consequences. Such as falling down stairs or dying from head trauma due to falling over asleep and hitting her head on the edge of a table or a hard floor.
>>
>>18731003
I dated a girl with diabetes. Not quite the same but it does make you take things into consideration that you never would have before. You just get used to it as you spend more time with that person. If anything you'll probably try taking better care of her than she does herself. It seems like a lot at first but it's just another day after a few months.
>>
>>18731025
I know better than to lend her my car. Would she be limited as to what activities we can do? She seems hesitant to go to parties with me, probably because she doesn't want to fall asleep. She doesn't really go to sorority functions anymore either.

>>18731065
That's what it was like dating my ex who had bulimia and anxiety. It was rough at first, but I eventually helped her get through the eating disorder. I worry more about narcolepsy since it's not really curable.
>>
>>18731069
No it probably won't go away but it's also not a self destructive action like bulimia. She doesn't have a choice in this and that is actually easier to deal with. You'll be fine, even if scared the first few times.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.