[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to feel angry at the same people who ignored you and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: imdajokahbaby.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
imdajokahbaby.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Is it okay to feel angry at the same people who ignored you and now want to associate themselves with you now that you lost weight and changed your entire look to be more presentable? Why do I feel this way?
>>
Don't feel angry, it's a wasted energy. Just have nothing to do with superficial people and move on.
>>
File: 0702Blonde01.jpg (33KB, 518x359px) Image search: [Google]
0702Blonde01.jpg
33KB, 518x359px
I just ignored them. It lasts for like 5 years before you go, meh, we're all morons one way or another.
>>
>>18730923
>changed your whole look to be presentable

Its probably that. Well dressed fat people do fine.

If you look like crap you look weird and untrustworthy. This is human social instinct. You too judge people this way whether you realise it or not.
>>
You are absolutely in the right to feel like this. I have friends who are fat, ugly or have acne and I don't treat them like shit just because of some social status thing regarding beauty. Ignore them and associate with people who deserve you.
>>
>>18730932
Even if those same people are friends who knew me inside and out but would rather place their attention on someone else? Is it because Im bitter?
>>
>>18731011
It's because you're better than them.
>>
>>18730923
It is pointless and ultimately stupid.
>>
>>18730923
People can struggle a lot with judgement and peer pressure. When you make it seem like you don't care about yourself it can be very hard on the people who care about you and want to see you do better. It's not right but it is human. Try to forgive their shortcomings and be the better person. Enjoy the friendships you have while you have them. Also use that experience in your own life to not judge people .
>>
>>18730923
I used to be thin as fuck and bf cheated in me, I got fat and noticed how people treated me differently so i said tk myself I's meet the love of my life in this state, and I did, when we began our relationship I got back in shape again.

Never felt better, but people do treat yiu differently, and it's ok to be mad pal, just don't suffer over it, be kind to all and don't judge people you don't know
>>
>>18731031
This
>>
>>18731011
It's alright man. Everyone treats you different now. Outward changes do a lot, even my family treated me differently after I started changing my appearance.

Noone likes a fat person that looks like a slob, it's repulsive per se. Yes your friends went full retard on you, but I'd give them the chance to reconnect if you feel like it would be nice to have them in your life again
>>
>>18731011
Yes it's because you are bitter but its okay to feel that way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.