[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a really vanilla sex kinda guy that likes it when its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Gariepy-Pelliccia-Vaping.jpg (56KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Gariepy-Pelliccia-Vaping.jpg
56KB, 620x465px
I'm a really vanilla sex kinda guy that likes it when its subtle sensitive and a lot of love involved. But I also want to learn how to fuck the kinky bitches that love being dominated.

How do I become a dom?
>>
>vanilla
>kinky
If you're not kinky, why are you trying to get into this?
>>
>>18730845
Because the women that I want are kinky
>>
I don't know why I even bother replying to what's most likely some delusional sexless guy.
Basically it's about power/status. Being confident in yourself and your abilities, standing out and offering something more interesting than what an average guy would. And being able to handle it when a woman gives you power over her.
You sound like some guy that wants to learn it in much the same way you would learn to play a video game. This will ultimately blow in your face because the will to do this has to come from within you as a goal in and of itself and not as a mere pretext to sleep with kinky girls to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>18730833
You're dominant in sex when you let yourself get carried away by your lust and take and do whatever you please
>>
>>18730879
You sound like one of those guys.
>>
>>18731152
she sounds worse, i got about 30 words in and "opinion discarded" flashed across my mind, in greentext and everything. was pretty amusing actually.
>>
>>18731152

Which is why I can talk about it with some conviction. You're most likely not cut out to be a "dom" if you're asking for directions here. Go ahead and prove me wrong though.
>>
File: IMG_7522.jpg (45KB, 291x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7522.jpg
45KB, 291x301px
>>18731166
Woah chill i'm not even OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.