[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need some advice for those who are experienced with taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So I need some advice for those who are experienced with taking Adderall. I just recently got it prescribed to me at 10mg a pill. Most days I hardly ever use the prescription at all depending on how awake and focused I am. Well last night I could hardly sleep due to hanging out with some buddies for too long and got maybe 2 hours of sleep. I then later had to wake up and work that following morning. I felt like absolute shit and decided to take 30mg of Adderall so that way I would be able to get through work. Well, it worked just fine until around 3 pm and I started feeling crazy drowsy. So the idiot like I am decided to take 40mg so I could stay up the rest of the day in hopes it would wear off by the time I go to bed (which is usually around 1 am). I am now unable to sleep and tried melatonin to help me sleep but it didn't work and I have to be back at work in 4 hours.

I guess what I'm wondering is if I should take a dose, when I should take it, and how much I should take? I don't want to be tired as shit all day today and I don't want to fall asleep when I get home so I don't ruin my sleep schedule. At the same time, I don't want to stay up too late at night again and have another sleepless night. What should I do?
>>
>>18730738
You should note use any of it. Addiction is a serious problem. Do not use the adderall, go to sleep and wake up. Then, stop taking them. You are bingeing hard as fuck and should probably talk to someone.

Do you use other drugs? Which? How frequently?
>>
>>18730787

Melatonin? And I use that only when I need to go to bed a little earlier or when I know I will have trouble sleeping the next day.
>>
>>18730796
Try benadryl to help you sleep from now on. take it about an hour before when you want to go to sleep. It's allergy medicine so it's very safe.

Regardless go to sleep now, and try to wake up a little early This is the smartest thing you can do.
>>
>>18730800
Alright, but what about for the rest of the day? My goal is to try and stay up until I at least get close to my normal bedtime so that way I don't mess up my sleep schedule. I don't know if drinking an energy drink would help since I already drink too much soda and caffeine has almost no effect on me. Plus, I don't think ingesting a ton of caffeine would be good for me anyway since I would probably crash way to fast and to hard anyways.
>>
last bump
>>
>>18730808
>>18730837
try wakeing up after only 6 hour sof sleep and then take a benadryl about an hour before bed tomorrow
>>
You are retarded, you don't take Adderall "as needed", you take it daily at the prescribed dose

No wonder you're so fucked up
>>
>>18730846
10mg didn't do jack for me so I decided to take a little bit high dosage which normally I would only take 30mg a day since that what seems to work. I also only take it as needed because otherwise, I would run out of medication before my next prescription. Also, I'm not all knowledgeable about Adderall but I'm pretty sure its easy to build up a tolerance quick so I figured I would build less of a tolerance if I took it on only days I needed it.
>>
File: 1409688633723.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409688633723.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Take Adderall 2 times a day. Take one after you have breakfast or lunch, and one after having dinner or having a snack.

Really, the key is to have something in your stomach or else the Adderall will make you feel super nauseous, crazy & drowsy. This should help decrease the chances of experiencing any of the shit side-effects; It should also make pills like melatonin and other sleep aids to be more effective when on Adderall.
>>
>>18730969

Thank you! Much appreciated.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.