[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a kind anon donate 10 dollaroos to me on paypal? Legit b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: MasterFeel.png (60KB, 664x793px) Image search: [Google]
MasterFeel.png
60KB, 664x793px
Can a kind anon donate 10 dollaroos to me on paypal? Legit broke here and in need of assistance. Im going to uni right now and all i can offer back in a 2000 word short story dedicated to you anon. The job interview didn't go so well, so i need this really

[email protected]
>>
>>18730699
You're a drug addict right?

I just want to say no body should donate money over the internet. There are numerous numerous ways to get free food, although they are not necesarily done with prie. However, it's likely that our friend here has a drug problem which would legitimately only become worse form your donation
>>
>>18730727
What? No im not a drug addict.
>>
>>18730699
I would donate (but I'm broke)
>>
>>18730727
Not OP but it's pretty hilarious your first response to somebody who needs help is ''drug addict'' loool life's done a number on you hasn't it?
>>
File: doggge.jpg (25KB, 325x371px) Image search: [Google]
doggge.jpg
25KB, 325x371px
>>18730699
If we started donating to people, gypsies and scammers would come here and collect.

Try your close friends. I dont have any problem lending money to people i know, but i don't know you.
>>
>>18730747
>>18730736
No but many people have access to a lot of money and live somewhat shelters lives and also come here because they are emotionally upset. It is easy to get a few dollars from people in this position. I'm merely advocating for people to just think about this donation for a moment and if it's really your duty.

>please sage
>>
>>18730752
>>18730747
Im not taking advantage of anyone anons. Although you are right to be skeptical.
>>
>>18730752
You mean its easy to get a few dollars from a bunch of autists, especially if you pretend to be a grill. (Now you didn't do that, but still).

Also, the following kinds of people are losers at life:
- People who beg for money on the internet, without having a bussinessplan
- People who had to run from a creditor
- People who are 30+ and work at mc donalds
- People who complain about being bored
- People who knocks up their gfs at 17
- People who drop out of college
- People who have no plans after highschool
- People who complain about no gf
- People who are victims because of their race
- People who are fat
- People who change my tyres..
>>
>>18730772
Forgot:
People who do drugs.
>>
>>18730775
>People who beg for money on the internet, without having a bussinessplan

You got me there anon. Im thankful that I dont fall into any of your criteria. Including

>>18730775
>>
>>18730772
Caesar speaks everyone. You better listen
>>
Will 10 bucks really solve your problem? What does your cash flow look like? What kind of income and expenses do you have? How can we make sure you are never broke again?
>>
This is /adv/, not /beg/.

Fuck off and beg on the side of the road
>>
>>18730699
Did you get the ten dollars?
>>
File: 1502123937189.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502123937189.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>18731381
My mom lost her job and is on welfare. I worked on a website thats now complete so im no longer getting part time income. I cant assure you that i'll never be broke again (who can?) but I can tell you that 10 bucks would go to a lot of cheap rice that will last me a few weeks.

As for income and expenses, income is currently my allowance from mom, but we agreed to stop this because of her unemployment. Expenses are monthly student loan payments, food, bus fare etc..

>>18731956
Not yet anon
>>
>>18731967
Are you sure you only want 10 bucks?
>>
>>18731998
I mean, more would help but im relying on the good will of anons, so Im giving goodwill back by not being greedy. 10 bucks is enough to buy some food.
>>
>>18730699
I sent you 4 dollars and 76 cents, which incidentally was all the money I had sitting there for quite a while now. Might as well have it do somebody some good, I guess.
>>
I can order you a pizza or something? Is that ok
>>
>>18730747
this. plus I'm poor
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.