[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for a while now, I occasionally been seeing this cute chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
So for a while now, I occasionally been seeing this cute chick taking bus with me. She is a bit younger than I am (I'm 20) but I doubt shes underage. She is also kinda on the nerdy side, but not enough to be disgusting
We always meet with our eyes, and glance at each other.
How do I start talking to her without looking like a creep? (Which I probably already am) Just start talking and be whatever? I can only do that when I really don't care about what will the person think, but since I find her cute, I can't really so that, don't have enough courage.
I would be also able to do it when I'm drunk or high, which I am right now and was when I saw her like 10 minutes ago, but again, running over to her and scaring her with my drunk talk is not that best thing ever
Although some Asian chick on the subway did give me her number after I drunk chatted with her for a while
Wat do?
>>
>>18730586
Just act like you're waiting near here then say hi
>>
>>18730586
Dude, first of all make 100% sure she's not under age. It's hard to tell with woman. And 20 and sixteen ain't that far apart
>>
>>18730595
Worst case scenario she's 17 and I can wait for a bit, whatever
>>
>>18730604

>>18730604
Fair enough then. As regards talking to her, well you'd no trouble with the Asian chick. I know you were drunk then, but you're giving off the vibe of a guy who doesn't have too many social issues around talking to people. Just go for it
>>
>>18730586
"lousy weather, isn't it?....And then the bus is always late.....I'm Anon, by the way. We bus-mates have to stick together........"
>>
>>18730586
This shit is still here?
Bump then
>>
>>18730604
That is not the worst case scenario my friend

You would.be surprised what middle school girls/early highschoolers look like these days

I think there's something in the water
>>
>>18730650
Pretty much shit like this OP

It doesn't matter what you say unless you give off serious serial killer vibes

Just commit to whatever it is. If she likes you she'll play along even if it's just an obvious excuse to talk to her. If she doesn't like you then she won't.

It's that simple.
>>
Just say hi
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.