[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does "ahahaha you're funny" ever actually mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170917-000544.jpg (434KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170917-000544.jpg
434KB, 1080x1920px
Does "ahahaha you're funny" ever actually mean "ahahaha you're funny"?
>>
>>18730412

No.
>>
>>18730414
Did I come off too pervy with the spanking joke?

This is pretty much my first time trying to make innuendo over text. I usually play it really safe and don't take any bold chances.

I dunno, I guess I interpreted her emoji as flirty. It looks like "grabby hands" to me.

For context, the age jokes are because I asked her to go for drinks, and she told me that she turns 18 next month. We're both in uni.
>>
>>18730453
You sound really try hard with the whippersnapper thing. No one who uses that word is ever funny at all. And pretending to be a grandpa with a girl who is 18 is weird and just weird in general. If i didnt know you like her i would have thought the text convo was between a girl and her uncle/dad/grandpa. The most you could have gone with an age joke would have been something like 'you should respect your elders lol' not 'you whippersnapper'

Just stop trying so hard and be normal.
>>
pure cringe, Joe
>>
This is really cringe wtf.
I'm amazed she didn't just ghost you
>>
>>18730412
Hard to tell. I write hahahaha when something one of my friends sends me is very funny. I mean it. For others maybe not. But for God's sake don't read too much into this and wreck your head. So many people on here do that. Just pretend it means hahahaha your funny. As it more than likely does anyway
>>
There are two types of Funny.
"Ha Ha" funny
and
"Weird" funny.

I'm going for the latter in this case.
>>
File: 1435721041146.jpg (26KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1435721041146.jpg
26KB, 480x542px
>Kiddo
>whippersnapper
>using emoji as a grownass man
>>
100% fresh organic cringe
>>
>>18730631

This. This shit is some homegrown shit
>>
every time I see this in cringe threads I'll remember I was there when it was originally posted
>>
>>18730412
Yeah that was weird. Don't do it after every response bro. It becomes too obvious even for a retard. You're slipping like Jimmy
>>
>>18730841
I see. Yeah, I'll just try to start a new line of conversation and not try to continue this stream with her.

I'm not as concerned about her not being interested, because she's just kinda some cute girl I just saw and approached, and I'm not invested in her or anything. I cast the net wide, getting a few numbers a week and texting a few women at a time.

But I still don't want to be held in anyone's memory as "that creepy guy." That's my real fear. Being "that creepy guy" in some girl's story that she tells to her friends.

>>18730464
>Just stop trying so hard and be normal

Will try this. People tend to say I'm funny and witty, but that's after they've known me a while and I've gotten comfort with them. It's situations like these that a get too self-conscious and make long-winded jokes.

I think my first step will be to impose a text word count limit on myself. If the joke requires more than a line or two, it's probably not actually funny.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>18730647
include me in the screenshot! XD
>>
>>18730412
Nah
>>
>>18730464
i laughed so hard reading this that i snorted after reading the Ops text
>>
>>18730412
I think you messed up the second you called her "kiddo". It's almost like you intentionally friendzoned yourself.
>>
>>18730412

Never try to be funny again Joe. I'm serious.
You're probably not a bad guy but you're not funny. Stick with what you know. Act normal.
>>
File: 1501065911634.png (75KB, 161x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501065911634.png
75KB, 161x180px
>>Oldie?!?! Why, you insolent young whippersnapper!
>>
>>18731089
When I wrote that first text, I actually was intending to treat her as a friend. Didn't know she is under 18 when I started talking to her. It wasn't until right after I got her number and said "we should grab a drink some time" that she mentioned it. I felt a bit weird about that (I'm 23), but I thought it'd be rude to be like "oh sorry, not interested, then," so I decided I'd just treat her as a friend.

But when I typed that second text, I was horny.

And now I don't know. She's cute and seemed really interested, but I might look gross going places with a 17-year-old.

I'm thinking something will happen with one of the older girls I'm texting or taking out sooner, which I guess would render this problem moot anyhow.

>>18731178
I promise that most of the time, other people think I'm funny, tho

I promise
>>
jesus fucking christ you must be attractive, if I said any of this autismal shit to a girl i'd probably end up with harassment charges
>>
>>18731402
>she is under 18
>gotta put you over my knee, kiddo
This is just getting better.

It's not that bad, though. You can still recover.
>>
>>18731443
Nah, I'm not very good-looking. Didn't even start dating until a year ago. Now I'm trying to catch up on lost experience by hitting on every attractive woman I see. You do that often enough, you'll get numbers and dates.
>>
File: dfg1.png (100KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
dfg1.png
100KB, 375x375px
Your fucking response op, holy shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.