[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to a strip club for the first time last night with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1482407111918.jpg (68KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
1482407111918.jpg
68KB, 720x514px
I went to a strip club for the first time last night with some of my military friends for my birthday. I got lap dances nonstop, got spanked on stage, and even had a stripper jerk me off while I played with her. Best night of my life.

But, I also have a girlfriend who I have been with for 7 years. We met in high school and we both put on some weight since then. I do a lot of lifting and cardio whereas she does nothing because "it hurts" and refuses to eat any fruit or vegetables. She weighs more than I do now and I am finding myself not interested in her anymore. We play MMORPGs together, or at least we did until I took an assignment in another state for a couple of months. She plays with her online friends and refuses to join me in the game I am on.

I was not upset having to leave her, and I still don't feel like I need her with me. I hit a point a few months ago where I noticed she does not listen to me when I talk anymore. I don't have many friends since we would game together often and she shows no interest in hearing what I have to say or what I did for the day.

I don't know if these feelings I had are just amplified because of last night or this is how I truly feel. The last time we had sex I lost my erection midway through because she just lays there doing nothing. No kissing, hugging, wrapping her legs around me, nothing.

I'm confused guys and I just need help on what to do next. I won't see her again for another 2 months and I don't know how I feel about breaking up over the phone, especially a 7 year relationship.
>>
Just leave her already, from the sounds of it neither of you want to be with each other anymore. The sooner you break up the faster you can get over her and get on with your life.
>>
Write her and say the exact same thing you said here. The most important part is that she no longer seems to care about you. If this is true, it's time to part ways and move on.
>>
I divorced my ex for 39k so I could vote for Donald Trump.
>don't let it get that far.
Just make certain you can both move out to new apts.
GOING TO NEED MONEY!
>>
You cheated, you both checked out of the rel
ationship a long time ago. Waiting won't make it easier. People change shit happens. If you aren't attracted to her anymore and you don't want to be near her. End it. Don't rationalize having a rando girl you paid to jerk you off because she gained weight either. Just man up and end it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.