[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where to start /adv/, I consider my situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I don't know where to start /adv/, I consider my situation very non-standard. I will state a bunch of facts so you get a general image of it.
>myself, 21 yo, from eastern europe
>girlfriend, 35 yo, from japan
>even though her age, she looks incredibly young, all the 18+ places and alcohol shops ask her for ID
>we are/were both studying in Australia - her visa and studies ended and went back to japan, but mine still continue for 2 more years
>so, after 3-4 months of our relationship in Australia, we are now in a long distance relationship and she doesn't know when/if she comes back
>before her I was still virgin at the age 21, never had a girlfriend (kind of had, but none of them included sex or anything besides kissing)
>she was my first sex and all that

What I know is that long distance relationships never work, but I am not sure if I want this to happen. Our relationship seemed to be perfect and some people said that we act like we are husband and wife. Some highlights:
>took care of me when I was sick with fever and cold both times - advised on medicine, made chicken soup and just stayed with me
>never hesitates to cook something for me or make tea
>we always agree on everything
>just always nice being together overall
>cleans my clothes even when I ask her not to do so or sometimes doesn't even ask
>not a single argument or a fight between us during those few months

And now the part which many people don't seem to believe which I found surprising, probably because I never been in a relationship and I don't know how (badly) people have it!
>we had sex every 2-3 days
>once went on having sex everyday for a week and a half - we both agreed on this "experiment" as we read an article on google that it is healthy (what's ironic is I got sick after that week with fever lol)
>gives blowjobs if I want to "finish fast" or just lazy in bed, or she just does it herself
>I don't know if she enjoys having sex or blowjobs, but she seems to be always happy to do it

cont.
>>
>>18730172
We both seem to be very motivated on keeping our relationship even with the distance between us, but I just have this feeling, this "tick" inside that keeps me alert - our age gap.

She will not look young forever and she is already taking her chances at 35. What will happen after 10 years? It will be so easy to notice!

What about kids? I don't want kids atleast until I am 30 yo, but by then she will be after the menopause and can't have children anymore and even if she can, the chances of the child coming with some sort of disease is high!

What breaks my heart the most is maybe she is putting all this effort to make sure we marry and have kids but I don't want that yet and when I will it will be too late!

I just don't know what to ask or what to do, I don't know what to make of this?

Maybe someone can give me some advice or ask me some questions to clarify things?

I am confused...
>>
>>18730189
Not a good idea. Find a younger woman and have children with her.

When you're 30 she will be 44 and the older she gets the more complications may be involved with having children and how they turn out if you do have them
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.