[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today a really cute new girl started working with me at my job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493306586689.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1493306586689.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Today a really cute new girl started working with me at my job. She came up to me and introduced herself, we had a nice long conversation about movies, school, and work and she said afterwards as I was about to leave that she's looking forward to seeing me in a couple days when we work together again.

Should I take this as a sign she likes me, or am I just being optimistic/delusional and reading too much into it? What should I do now? She's so goddamn adorable and I really want her to be mine.
>>
She's just being polite. Someone else is certainly already fucking her.
>>
Girls often tell me that I ignore all of the signs, those do look like the signs I tend to ignore, go for it, you shouldn't worry about reading too much into it because most of the times you could be right, if that's not the case then just apologize and say that you misinterpreted her actions and words, and that you appreciate her as a friend and understand
>>
Seems somewhat positive to me, however there's not enough info yet to exclude any possibility she's just being polite. Most people will say "looking forward to working with you" especially when they're new. You want to get in good with your boss and coworkers that's just new job 101.
Just keep talking when you see her, build up a friendship and see where it goes.
>>
>going after girls in your workplace
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT
>>
File: tumblr_o31g6kHrcg1s9fn3ko1_1280.jpg (228KB, 871x824px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o31g6kHrcg1s9fn3ko1_1280.jpg
228KB, 871x824px
>>18730039
>met today
>she said looks forward to seeing me again

Quit being a fucking psycho. You're a couple sentences away from her asking a coworker what your deal is. Fuck it. Pretend she likes you.
>>
Another possibility is that she'll turn you into a beta orbiter so she can ask for favors in the future and even outright do her job for her.
>>
>>18730093
17.9% of married people met their spouse at work.
>>
>>18730093
I would never have been born if my dad didn't "shit where he ate" lol.
Still going strong after 30 years.
>>
>>18730137
>>18730138
That's because 30 years ago was when women weren't overpowered with political corectness and didn't know they can manipulate anyone as long as they play the victim card.
>>
File: yee.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
80KB, 272x199px
>>18730196
Here's a (You) I guess.
>>
>>18730099
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Also, how am I a psycho for wondering if a girl likes me?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.