[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my husband and are friends with this couple and the guy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3484.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3484.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
So my husband and are friends with this couple and the guy is emotionally abusive toward his wife.

He blows up at her in front of us and it's really uncomfortable. I said something to him about it once and he blew up at me.

Anyway, tonight we were meeting them for dinner and they were running a minute or two late because she's feeling under the weather. I watched him belittle her the whole way down the road as they were walking toward us and then they didn't speak for the ten minutes it took us to walk to the restaurant.

I feel bad for her. He treats her like shit, but blows it off with, "this is how married people act". It's making me not want to be friends with him.

Everyone's telling me to stay out of it, but it's hard to watch him treat her so badly, especially because she doesn't deserve it.

What do?
>>
>>18729900
thats not how married people act, i think that husband has controlling issues, she should try to find someone else, because she cant live her life like that.
>>
>>18729900
She's probably a masochist and enjoys it.
You see the reverse happen all the time with genders switched as well, most pussy-whipped guys are also masochists. Don't get involved, it's simply part of their dynamic. If she hated it so much she would leave.
>>
>>18729906
Abused people usually have trouble leaving an abusive relationship. But it's something she has to do. So stay out of it OP but maybe stop seeing them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.