[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be far easier to use brute force from the ceiling or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: savage.jpg (81KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
81KB, 1440x960px
Would it be far easier to use brute force from the ceiling or side walls of a bank vault then actually trying to go through the vault itself. Or are the walls around the vault reinforced just as much as the door itself?
>>
>>18729885
I hope you are a writer anon.
>>
>>18729942
ya of course, i was hoping to come across some engineers or something on this board.
>>
>>18729962
Mechanic here. I'm willing to throw my hat in on this caper. What's the take?
>>
File: 1472514395055.jpg (138KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
1472514395055.jpg
138KB, 300x433px
While the wall is thinner than the vault typically, its not easier to go through them. The vault is thicker because it holds various locks and safe guards within it. The wall does not have to worry about that. For instance you can't just cut through it with a torch, because it has a layer of copper layered inside that melts, then reseals the hole. There are also other devices such as heat trackers and motion detectors, theres a reason they have become more uncommon as time went on.

The point of a vault is not to lock you out forever, given enough time anyone can breach it. The goal is to make you waste enough for the police to arrive.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.