[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ need your help I'm a 19 y/o girl, studying but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170907_200837.jpg (35KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170907_200837.jpg
35KB, 800x800px
Hey /adv/ need your help

I'm a 19 y/o girl, studying but not currently working. I live with my mom, brother (15) and steptrash. My mom's a manipulative cunt with a victim complex. She calls me all sorts of terrible names, beats me up sometimes and has to ALWAYS be the victim. She also spoils my brother with expensive gifs but I haven't got a thing from her ever since I was 13. For example, last year I had to give up on school cause she didn't pay for it plus didn't pay for my food or transports. I didn't have time to work cause i had to be in school from 8am to 6pm. We also don't have a lot of money but when my mom has some she spends it on superficial things such as accessories for her, parties or shit for my brother. I also don't eat meat. Not because I'm a vegan. My body just rejects meat so I vomit. She doesn't care and doesn't buy fish or substitutes so sometimes I forced to eat just rice or salad so I developed anemia

I have a boyfriend and he's an angel. He helps me a lot on pretty much everything he can (money wise or just support) even when I tell him not too. He's parents also like me a lot. They take us out for dinner and the movies. They give me a lot of advice and let me stay at their place every weekend. Also, buy me stuff even though I always say "seriously, you don't have to".

I tell my bf about my situation at home. Everytime there's a fight I tell him. My mental health is not the best. I'm depressed and have bpd so one time after a fight I had to be taken to the hospital cause I had a mental breakdown which resulted in me having extreme erratic behavior just as laughing maniacally while crying. I told my bf about the situation and so he told his parents.

They now want me to live with them, but I can't work cause I need to finish school so I can't pay for my shit. They don't have to help me. They are not my parents and I don't want to be dependent on them. Also don't wanna feel like I'm using them for their kindness...

What should I do?
>>
Kill your mom
>>
>>18729840
Sounds like you have a perfect solution and escape staring at you right in the face but instead you want to be a difficult little shit and will probably find a way to make it look like your bfs family victimise you too
>>
>>18729840
See if you can move in with your BF. As long as you're a legal adult you should be able to no problem. Try to get all your legal documents first before you go. At that point it is really a question of school vs. work.
God bless anon.
>>
>>18729840
>>18729840
lol it's fine. They can clearly see you are in need of help and are seem to be very willing to help.

My best friend had also major family trouble (hells angel crazy psycho dad) so his family moved in with mine for a few months and it really weren't a big deal.

Just don't be a fucking bitch because you are "in a bad mood boohoo" and make everyones life miserable around you and help around the house few times a day and there should be no problem whatsoever.

Also get a rear naked choke on your whore mom and put that bitch to sleep as a last memory of her.
>>
>>18729840
just go with them

>They are not my parents
apparently they are more your parents than your biological parents
>>
>>18729840
ok, i'm going to be soft as possible in explaining what you should do without interfering or bothering with your bf's parents in a negative way.
move in with them. do not touch their stuff from the fridge. you should afford cheap, home cooked meals first, the leftovers bf's family do not plan to eat anytime sooner, and build up your relationship. seriously. move out of your awful life and lead a better one.
>>
>>18729840
Move out now. Try not to burn bridges in the process; you don't want to find yourself in a situation where you and your boyfriend break up but you're completely dependent on his parents. Once you have a fairly stable home, you'll find that living is much less exhausting. Use that energy you were spending on fighting and crying on a part time job.
>>
Looks like you already know the answer, OP.
Try to move in with them if you can, just beware that moving in can be a great way to destroy your relationship with his parents. If you move in and you feel too much like deadweight to them they'll get very irritated with you. You can't just expect free shit and then laze about. You already seem like you know this, but just to highlight:
Ask them what their opinion is on you working/going to school.
Try to do some chores around the house when you have free time and clean up after yourself so you seem like a good family member.
If you're working try to replace things like common food items and toiletries; don't live too lavishly and try to save money instead. Ask parents if they'd like rent.
If the family has any sort of communal routines try to engage in them; if their mother makes dinner every night try to get involved so you can help too, because you need to be part of the team.

Remember that they're just trying to help you out, and its always okay to take help if you need it :)
>>
>>18729840
Be warned, that cohabitating (before marriage) couples have a much higher rate of relationship failure.
You may think that your bf is doing you a great favor (and he is trying to be kind, I'll give him that), but moving in with him might not be worth it if you are thinking about maximizing your chances of a future with him.

I hope you haven't lost your virginity yet. That's another thing to avoid if you want to maximize success and happiness.

I recommend you move out, but to your own apartment. You could see if other uni students are willing to split rent to make it easier.
>>
>>18730362

Ha ha ha,.... really???? Ha ha aha ah..... What a bunch of stupid crap.
>>
>>18729840
>expensive gifs
Webm is better
>>
File: DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg (248KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg
248KB, 1200x1015px
>>18730371
Not an argument. Disregard the advice at your own risk.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/15/opinion/sunday/the-downside-of-cohabiting-before-marriage.html?mcubz=3
>>
>>18729944

This.

Let them help you. If they say it's no trouble it really isn't a problem for them to keep and feed you. Be appreciative and help out by being nice, helping out without being asked (do the dishes, sort the laundry) and not sulking.

Let his parents help you emotionally and open up to them. It will help all of you.

If you're a stoner or into drugs, then get off it. Experience what a normal family life can deliver by becoming part of it..... don't behave like a visitor.
>>
>>18730378

Fake. Created by purify ring enthusiasts and super conservative religious groups scared of losing their relevance and power to influence vulnerable young minds.
>>
>>18730383
Really makes you think, right? The groups that are constantly derided from all sides, that have no legal backing anymore, are the ones "poisoning" young minds. Never mind that civilization was structured and prospered around these morals for thousands of years. The (((sexual revolution))) was the best thing to happen to us! Now we can all enjoy the total and complete destruction of morality, that pesky thing that gets in the way of our bestial urges.

I fucking hate leftists. There's always at least one of you to crawl out of Satan's asshole and shit up these threads, inciting people to destroy themselves.
>>
>>18729840
Enjoy life on easy mode.
>>
>>18729840
Jesus christ, are you literally me like 8 months ago? Go live with his family. My mum is a narcissist and treated me like absolute garbage, last I saw her she told me to kill myself so I ran away at 2am to my bf's in the rain n shit. All edgy like. Been living here ever since, my mental health has taken steps in the right direction, I'm in college now doing a degree. You'll feel like an asshat at first for leeching but eventually you'll realise they feel like you're family and will treat you as such. Just try to help out around their house when you can. They'll try to help you as best they can. Enjoy new family life with actual probably normal people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.