[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help an autist > be 23 year old autistic anon > girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1500867549262.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1500867549262.gif
301KB, 350x464px
help an autist

> be 23 year old autistic anon
> girls find me repulsive for the majority of my life
> meet this cool tomboy
> unlike normal girls its really easy for me to talk to her, she's like a man in a girls body
> oh wow anon, you're actually really fun, i really like you
> be happy, somebody actually likes me! WOW
> start hanging out more, drinking with her on daily basis
> she complains how it sucks that she has 0 girlfriends and all of her friends are guys cuz less drama
> you are really cool anon!
> we still go out, drink and have fun
> after about a week, get enough courage to ask when our relationship is going to the next level
> aww anon i didnt realize you like me in that way, i actually just got a BF like 2 days ago
> feel crushed
> if only youd have asked me to be your GF sooner, id be down
> i still really like you tho anon, it sucks that i have a bf now
> continue going out with her drinking
> nothing sexual even when she drinks so much, she passes out
> we still hang out but i feel miserable, knowing that someone is fucking her

ps
im beta as fuck as you can tell

what do?
>>
I mean, nothing positive can come from messing around with her so put that out of your mind. Unless a short term hook-up is all you're interested in.

She's pretty much admitted that she's into you. So there's two options:

1) Be a friend. Hold off on the romantic stuff.
2) Don't be a friend. Say bye
>>
this could happen all the time anon, you just need to keep meeting people.

>>18729431
this
>>
File: 1496942044827.png (419KB, 1080x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1496942044827.png
419KB, 1080x1035px
>>18729423
I'd fuck off
>you still have them feels and they wreck you
>she loves your attention but nothing more, you'll still want to fuck/gf her
>her bf has to live with his gf having a beta orbiter, this will strain their relationship

This novel feeling of connecting with her isn't worth the three points mentioned. Time to move on. If you wanna be friends then see her max once a month or every two months.
>>
>>18729455
This is what I would. But I'd like to add that, if she really liked you that much she would've been with you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.