[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >19 year old naive boy >Fall in love with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: canadian-flag.jpg (3MB, 3216x1614px) Image search: [Google]
canadian-flag.jpg
3MB, 3216x1614px
>Be me
>19 year old naive boy
>Fall in love with a girl online 1+ year ago who lives in Canada and I live in USA
>Talk everyday and tell each other i love you
>As months roll by I feel like we get closer but also further apart
>Have to carry most convos
>Never met her
>Offer to visit her in December 2017
>She gets excited and gives okay
>Feel discouraged cause she makes most convos about herself, hardly able to have convos about myself whenever I feel like I need to talk about myself
>Always talks about how she wants a gf or an asian bf
>Knows exactly how I feel about that stuff
>Continues to talk about it
>Try to have talks about how I feel about that kind of stuff
>99% time left on read
>Feel like she actually doesn't love me and only has me around for the attention
>Want to not book tickets and go anymore but feel like I'm being petty

What do you guys think about the whole situation? Is there a straight yes or no answer to this? Am I just getting cucked when I stick around talking to her? If more details are needed just ask. I don't know what to do.
>>
Forgot to say

>she says long distance relationships don't work
>I don't agree or disagree
>>
>>18729402
Sorry man. It seems like she's not that interested...seems to me like those all hints and that she doesn't want anything serious
>>
She's not interested.

Been there, done that lol. Enjoy the pain.
>>
>>18729471
>>18729445
So what you guys are saying is

Fight her
>>
>>18729474

What we're saying is stop giving her attention when she clearly doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>18729481
Alright I'll fight her say no more
>>
>>18729484
Why are you responding for me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.