[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pics unrelated. I hope it will be clear, and I apologize for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Pics unrelated.
I hope it will be clear, and I apologize for the english mistakes, it is not my mother-tongue.

>first year in law school
>students organize an "integration night" at a nightclub
>decides to go with friends : a male and a female. I'll call him Yoann and I'll call her Naomi here
>keep in mind my female friend just broke up with her boyfriend, is bisexual and an active Tinder user
>go to the bus stop with those friends to wait for the bus that must lead us to the nightclub
>at the bus stop I meet one of the prettiest girl I ever saw. I'll call her Loise here
>Loise's group of friends (only girls) start mixing with mine as we talk to each other since we realized we all are in the same school (college equivalent)
>Loise literally has the perfect personality for me, the only flaws I could think of is that she drinks and smokes a lot
>she plays piano, has similar musical tastes as me, never talks to say nothing, has a smile that could seduce the devil. Things that I find very attractive. She's the first girl who ever made me forget about my ex
>soon her friends stop talking to us but Loise doesn't since Yoann as much as Naomi and me get along very well with her, so much that she prefers to take the bus with us rather than with her friends

cont.
>>
>>18729248

>we go to the nightclub, everything is going well
>Yoann is a bit flirty with her but hey these are the rules
>as we all dance, I have some physical and eye contacts with Loise that are not only engaged by me
>at the end of the night, taking the bus to go back to our town is difficult since there is really a lot of people wanting to take one of those buses. The police had to intervene to make sure no one gets hurt (we all are 18-25 years old and drunk)
>the police decides to give priority to girls for taking the most early buses
>consequently Loise and Naomi take a bus before Yoann and me
>as we wait for our bus, Yoann tells me that he saw that I was very interested in Loise and encouraged me to go further with her
>fuck yeah I wanted to go further
>Naomi was supposed to wait for me in town since I had to spend the night to her place because I live far from town
>she texts me telling that she goes to her place without waiting for me any longer because she's too tired. I arrive to her place half an hour later

cont.
>>
>>18729256

The next day, I add Loise on fb and decide to wait a day or two to ask her out. At this moment, I'm pretty confident about it. But here's the thing. The next day, I see Naomi who tells me that while she was waiting for me in town, she spoke a lot with Loise and they shared their phone numbers. Since then, they never stop chatting and Naomi started to have more and more interest in dating Loise, who is bisexual too, and thinks Loise feels the same way. I couldn't help but tell Naomi that I was sad about it, since she's the kind of girl who can really easily have a date, and she was already dating someone and having a sex buddy at the same time (both tinder match). I, on the other hand, it was the first time in months I was genuinely interested in a girl and having a chance with her. Plus, she's using Loise as a backup, since she has more interest in her current date.

Am I an asshole for not accepting that my friend will probably date the one girl I wanted ? Or is it her for continueing to flirt with Loise despite knowing that I am interested in her more than any other girl since months ?

The ironic thing is that she was the one pushing me to talk to girls and find a girlfriend since my ex left me. And now that I have the opportunity, she ruins it. Seeing my disappointment, she told me to try my luck with her, but I don't know, it would feel awkward knowing she already started to build something with her, wouldn't it ? Plus, she seems really interested in her too, and she made the first step towards her before me... And what if Loise is really interested in Naomi ? I don't want her to miss an opportunity to date a girl she is interested in.
What do you think /adv/ ? Should I move on ? Should I "try my luck" ? Is it legitimate for me to be upset or am I a fucking crybaby discovering that life isn't fair ?
>>
>>18729263

Naomi's a bitch.
>hey I see you're clearly interested in this girl
>And I have like six people I can fuck at any given time
>so I'll cockblock you instead

Hit on Louise, don't give a fuck about Naomi, she can find more pussy wherever.
>>
>>18729290
Well, Naomi didn't know I was that much interested in Loise when they started texting each other.
But anyway you must be right.
>>
>>18729248
Lmao, je comprends que tu sois salé mais mec, même Naomie t'a dit d'y aller alors t'attends quoi? Tu l'as dit toi même, elle savait pas que tu voulais Louise quand elle a commencé à flirter avec elle alors tu peux absolument pas lui en vouloir.
So to answer your question, yes you're a crybaby.

Also, step up you green text game, you could have written that in less than 10 lines.
>>
>>18729391
Did you not read the whole story? Naomi said go for it
>>
>>18729290

If she's dating someone, and has a FWB, AND is looking for further sex, she's kind of a slut. It'd be better off to avoid someone like her, even if she's friendly to you.
>>
>>18729409
Merde, ça se devine si facilement que je suis français ?
I don't blame Naomi for having started to flirt with Louise but for still doing it as I'm writing those lines. She told me to try my luck, not that she'll stop to try hers. And I don't feel good about flirting with with the same girl as her in the same time.

And yeah, I'm not used to greentexting...

>>18729418
See above. Plus, Naomi's a move away from me, because she's been talking to her since this night, whereas I never did more than adding her on facebook

>>18729420
I don't care about my friend's sexual life
>>
>>18729452

Your friend's sexual life cutting into yours should have some impact. Especially since she encourages you to date, then actively steals the very first girl you meet and are clearly interested in, and she fucking knows it.
>>
>>18729452
Bah, vu les prénoms, et "integration night", c'était facile.
Ah, je vois maintenant. En meme temps, vu son comportement habituel, c'est pas si étonnant non?
En tout cas, si j'étais à ta place je tenterais ma chance quand même, juste pour voir, si ça marche pas tant pis je passe a autre chose.
>>
>>18729507
>>18729507
Ouais je vais tenter, c'est ma seule chance et je le regretterais si je le fais pas donc bon. Merci de ton avis en tout cas
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.