[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl responded to my Instagram story about me playing piano,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1505415788227.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1505415788227.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
This girl responded to my Instagram story about me playing piano, telling me I was really good. I said thanks but I want to go out with her. What should I say to open the exchange?
>>
>>18729226
"Hey ____ come over. I got a song I made for you" Then get food or some shit
>>
>>18729253
That's really smart. Should I just play something jazzy?
>>
>>18729274
Bump
>>
>>18729274
>>18729833
If she likes Jazz, sure. I'd say play something from a genre that she likes.
>>
>>18729846
So find out what she likes?
>>
>come over

Every girl hears

>im trying to fuck you easy
>>
>>18729850
So that's not a good idea?
>>
>>18729854
Not if you don't know her that well. You gotta lead up to it with something, you can't just randomly tell some girl you kinda know to come over.
>>
>>18729869
I know her from work, but I don't know her on a personal level. What can I say or do to let her know I'm interested but also want to keep it friendly?
>>
>comment about show girl posted on story
>she disables comments for stories
>>
>>18729985
Damn that sucks :/
>>
>>18729987

Yea I guess. You're lucky if a girl initiates, they almost never reply to you if you comment on their stories.

Not like Instagram is the place to find someone, but a lot of these girls are so gassed up. They talk shit about guys at the same time talking about self-love. They never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18729998
So should I be thankful she initiated the conversation? Maybe say something like, let's get lunch sometime and then after I can show you a little about playing piano?
>>
>>18729998
My current gf saw me on Instagram on a mutual friend's post, she liked me, we met at a party accidentally, and well, yeah
>>
>>18730112
But is that a good thing to send or nah?
>>
>>18729226
tell her she can come over and watch you play
what are you, retarded?
>>
>>18730133
I am, she's an 8 and has guys on call
>>
>>18730121
Talk to her through Instagram dm a little bit before going straight for the kill(asking her on a date). Ask her what kind of music she likes, then record yourself playing a song from that genre and send it to her. See if she is willing to engage in small talk with you. After talking a few days, then you can ask her out on a date.

t.female
>>
>>18730160
What would I say
>>
>>18730168
Well, like I said, ask her what music she likes, then send vid of yourself playing it. When she responds with a compliment, which she undoubtedly will, say thank you, then ask her what she is doing. Share what you are doing (say you are doing something social). Talk about nearby hangout spots that you frequent, then ask her if she wants to go to a spot she says she likes.

I'm basically walking you through this.
>>
>>18730188
Thanks. I live next to all the bars in town, but I'm not old enough to get in. She is though, would that be aproblem
>>
>>18730199
Well you obviously can't go to a bar. Where do you hang out? See if she likes the same places. Or, where do you like to eat? See if she likes those places.
>>
>>18730203
Sounds good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.