[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know what to do lads. So my ex who i text with regulary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: a28.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
I dont know what to do lads. So my ex who i text with regulary is not responding for 2 days at all. Yesterday i sent her a text na WhatsApp but she didnt respond and by whatsapp last time she was online was wednesday at 00.47, later that day i sent her an sms but she didnt respond to that either. Today i tried calling her and i couldnt reach her like her phone is turned off. So i got really worried weather something has happened to her and i dont know should i text her mom to ask if she is okay or maybe she just blocked me cuz she found ndw bf or some shit but that doesnt look like her. I just hope she is okay, should i go full panic mode n try to find her or wait few more days?
>>
>>18729135
Chill out man, holy shit. She's probably just busy or something
>>
>>18729153
Yeah but shes like 3 days offline on WA and her phone was off whole day today, maybe it was off yesterday too. I mean she isnt employed or anything we are both in college so thats why i got so worried.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.