[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've realized there's no point in even having sex,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: penis size.jpg (80KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
penis size.jpg
80KB, 1024x800px
I've realized there's no point in even having sex, no matter what my personality is or how strong/successful I am. Can I get some advice on how to shut off my sex drive without affecting testosterone levels?
>>
SSRis
>>
>>18729106
What a confusing infographic.
>>
masturbate
>>
>>18729107
Any specific kind you'd recommend? I read about this (blocking the serotonin prevents arousal), but what would be some good brands? Don't you need a prescription for them? Also, would they prevent me from doing well in school? I was under the impression that they hindered learning

>>18729128
How? tl;dr girls care about dick size
>>
bump I guess
>>
File: 1441238413627.jpg (41KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1441238413627.jpg
41KB, 500x258px
>tfw dicklet
>>
>>18729170
Whichever the psychiatrist suggests. I don't take them. I am against them. I just see those things as a way of controlling my mind. My psychologist wants me to take them to get rid of my 'bad' thoughts. I don't really have bad thoughts though. I dream about angels. Therapists are the evil ones, trying to get rid of my love of purity, demonizing my thoughts. I don't think you can get them without a prescription. I have friends who take them, but don't feel like bothering them about it.
>>
>>18729170

Statistics are also made up from a small number of people, but passed along as the general consensus when it isn't. 1000 people does not represent everyone.

You're too focused on what people think of you so you're gonna fuck up your body/life because of that. Okay OP, do whatever you wanna do.
>>
>>18729106
It shuts off itself when you get past 30.
>>
>>18729267
>These statistics are wrong because I don't like them

Neat. Let me guess, your gf said your dick was "just right," right?
>>
>>18729307

My dick is above average by quite a bit if that 5.01 inch average is true.

And yet my ex left me for a small asian man.
>>
>>18729892
Cause he probably makes more money than you running his dry cleaning business or tech company. Silly Caucasian.
>>
>>18729892
>Number of posters goes from 6 to 8

Nice try. Thanks for the bump though
>>
>>18729267
Plus it's an online poll, it means even less than a normal one
>>
File: 1461520882392.jpg (77KB, 536x679px) Image search: [Google]
1461520882392.jpg
77KB, 536x679px
>>18729307

>I put words in your mouth to make it seem like this has anything to do with the size of the poster's penis instead of a general reference to statistics in general, and how their small sample sizes mean little in the longterm

>no it's gotta be 'cuz the poster's penis is small, that's the only reason

>if anon says he has a big penis in defense, he's lying
>if anon agrees, he's lying
>if anon says his penis is small, believe him

Kay.
>>
>>18729966
He used the generic 'le polls are bad' argument and I called him out on it. Then I sprinkled some ad hominem on top. What are you the fucking fun police? Get out of my thread faggot

>how small sample sizes mean little in the longterm
We're talking about western women that like cocks, not analyzing the courting patterns of sub-Saharan women over a 1000 year period. We don't need a UN census to tell us that college girls like big dicks
>>
File: ekk8Gbb.gif (202KB, 597x807px) Image search: [Google]
ekk8Gbb.gif
202KB, 597x807px
>>18730009

>make thread about how sex is meaningless
>talking about western women that like cocks
>don't need a UN census to tell us college girls like big dicks

Girls don't even know what dick sizes are. Fuck, they don't even know what their own actual, comfortably fitting bra sizes are. Size is just an implied aesthetic that is not even for her direct pleasure - it's a status thing. She can brag how big her boy's dick is, no matter how much or how little she actually uses it or how uncomfortable it is, or how infrequent the sex is because of sizes.

>What are you the fucking fun police?

So are you here to have fun and talk about the meaninglessness of sex and the nature of women and your own bruised, tiny ego, or are we here to answer your questions?

Because I can do both while calling you a moron.
>>
>>18730030
>girls don't know what big dicks are
You got any studies to back that up? Hope it has the right sample size

>meaninglessness of sex
Nobody is talking about that dumbass, stop coming in here and trying to be all philosophical and shit

>do you want me to keep trying to start autistic arguments about statistics or answer the OP
Apparently you can't do either. How about go you rub your pussy with sandpaper
>>
Stop fapping, stop looking at lewd, stop thinking about lewd when it pops in your head and when you see the pretty girls walk by in their summer clothes turn your head until your darkness goes.
>>
File: 8DMPYvg.jpg.gif (2MB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
8DMPYvg.jpg.gif
2MB, 444x444px
>>18730056
>I've realized there's no point in even having sex, no matter what my personality is or how strong/successful I am

>meaningless of sex

Wow, you're so retarded you forgot why you made this thread at all. Poor bastard. Brain's the size of his dick.
>>
>>18730080
Yeah because I suck at it and can't use it to keep women dumbfuck, not because there's no existential purpose behind it. Does that make sense or do I need to make a fucking picture book for you

>No response to the rest of the post
>>
>>18730110

Shutting off your ability to process stimuli will come with side effects. You can't just stop something that naturally occurs without something else resulting from it. A lot of people think it's a good idea to go for chemical castration or a vasectomy or something similar.

Do whatever you want to do OP. I don't really have advice for someone who can't control his own hormones, and therefore thinks he needs to destroy part of himself.

Also, people can get better at sex, and dick size isn't the end-all, be-all for determining relationships.
>>
File: IMG_3899.jpg (27KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.jpg
27KB, 380x380px
Tfw reading reviews and smirking because I can barely squeeze the head in while not fully hard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.