[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a girl. She wants something serious, wish to get married

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: d5a.jpg (31KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
d5a.jpg
31KB, 600x783px
Dating a girl.
She wants something serious, wish to get married soon.
I don't.
She has been used before.
She's 8.5/10 body and I'd like to use her as well.
Basically this kind of girl that goes from teen/college slut to wife mode at certain age.
She literally begs me to not come out as an asshole.
I am asshole, I'm already dating chicks on side anyways.

What do?
>>
>>18728786
Do you think she'll kill you? If not, tell her you just want her for the sex. It's your call to decide whether you tell her before or after.
>>
>>18728798
Yup, but I'm starting to feel bad for her.

I hate this feeling, trying to repress it.
>>
Honestly OP if you have any shred of conscience just break it off now. Tell her you think you're after different things, I wouldn't tell her you just want to fuck her or anything because then she's just gonna feel used again.
Just say you've grown apart and don't think you're a good fit.
>>
>>18728807
Seems the best so far. Thanks.
>>
>>18728804
Well... won't you feel bad for her if you lie to her?
You either have to tell her the truth (that you just want to fuck her) or you have to leave her.
I'd prefer first, because there's still a chance.
>>
File: pllbest11.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pllbest11.gif
1MB, 500x282px
Remember.
>>
>>18728812
Welp she told me a story of one of my pals doing exact same thing to her, I did not even know she was dating him before. Feels kinda awkward to repeat this scenario just after. Still would feel bad.
>>
>>18728825
Then you are no asshole. Don't pretend.
>>
>>18728828
But I don't want to be with her long term too.
I'm not only an asshole but a coward to be an asshole.
>>
>>18728831
Assholes are no cowards, don't you get it?
>>
just say what she wants to her while in the meantime getting some action from her
>>
>>18728807
This.

All other posts are written by immoral pieces of shit.
>>
>>18728786

Lie to her, fuck her and then have her "miss a pill" behind your back because she loves you and wants to keep you. Also keep the paychecks flowing for 18 years. No biggie.
>>
>>18728807
>>18729050
fuck off moralfags

But in this instance they're right, fucking a broad is not worth the potential drama and headaches that can come with lying to her, hiding your intentions from her and trying to manipulate her. Bitches be crazy, one moment she's the nicest, most innocent girl, the next she slashes your tires and kills your dog. And if you're a moralfag who would actually feel bad about doing it too that's just another reason against it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.