[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you mentally prepare for suicide? I want to shut out everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: large.png (82KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
82KB, 500x716px
How do you mentally prepare for suicide? I want to shut out everything - hopes, dreams, survival instinct, all of it. I want to be thoroughly convinced it's the right thing to do so I don't feel a single shred of regret when I'm bleeding out. What can I do leading up to it and during it to ensure that?
>>
Drugs?
>>
>>18728712
Go ask a girl you know/like out/ tell her you love her.
This will help.
Otherwise listen to sad music while your doing it can recommend joji medicine (9 min version)
never forget you by fin evans
too much too soon by seba
nothing can replace you by seba
>>
>>18728766
I'll be listening to music when I do it, I was thinking that fatiguing myself beforehand might help to cloud my mind. The problem I have is hanging on to see if things get better. Because the problem is inherent in me, they never will. I need to overcome that urge to cling on somehow.
>>
>>18728801
then do my step with the girl, that really hits hard on the heart.
maybe drink too while you are doing it, but only if you think it will help because if i drink i always get funny and happy.
>>
File: IMG_0762.jpg (21KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
21KB, 300x279px
>another suicide thread

Here's your (You)
>>
>>18728844
Glad you wasted your time doing something you don't enjoy.
>>
Know that your dreams are dead and then done.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.