[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres an Asian prostitute in my apartment building who has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Theres an Asian prostitute in my apartment building who has been sucking my dick for free for about a month. The thing is, I'm not sure why, we don't talk much, I helped her out with one thing ages ago. She knocks on my door, I let her in, I sit on the couch and she sucks me off, and then gets up and leaves. Why does she do it?
>>
>>18728692

Why you complaining?
>>
>>18728692
She's trying to get you to want more and pay her for sex. She's trying to get you hooked
>>
I hope you're wearing a rubber for that bruh.
>>
She just wants to share her STDs with you. Is that really so bad?
>>
what is the frequency? once a day, once a week etc.
Just ask her casually why she's sucking you for free
>>
>>18728710
At this point its 3-4 times a week
>>
>>18728717
did she say anything the very first time? how did this all start the first time
>>
>>18728739
She knocked on my door, asked me to take a look at her computer, head over there, oddly enough its not a prebuilt, she had a few loose connections, I fixed em, then I put a video card in she bought, and we went into the living area and she brought out some arizonas, we chilled on the couch and then she started rubbing my thigh, I didn't push her away and I guess she took it as a green light because she undid my pants and started blowing me, I tell her I'm about to cum, she stops, just holding onto me, giggling a bit, then kept going. She did this a bunch, the blowjob was like, an hour including breaks, until finally she let me nut in her mouth.
>>
Its actually not a she OP it is a he.
>>
Well check if its not a trap man
Or you care..?
Anyways, talk to her man.
Also why does she have a self build pc?
Ask her that, seems most interestening about this whole issue.
>>
>>18728692
How would we know? Ask her.

Or better yet, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
15 dorra too boku, 5 dorra
>>
>>18728756
This is a poorly wrotten fanfiction but if true than she probably is romantically interested in you.

Prostitutes can want romantic relationships too. She never charged you so it's not a money thing because she'd be wasting her time by now.

Ask her on a date or just invite her over and cook her something nice.

How do you know she's a prostitute? Does she speak english well?
>>
>>18728958
this
she might not know how to approach and woe a man so she directly goes to the only thing she knows a man want, sexual satisfaction
>>
OP you ded?
>>
More details. Does she have a feminine dick?
>>
i think he got interrupted by blowjob time, guys.
>>
Must be one hell of a succ
>>
She's a man Jim
>>
>>18730785
Wish i got interrupted by blowjob time
>>
I have a friend who had genuine delusions that every girl he came across was an honest to goodness prostitute. It made his dating life difficult.

Just throwing that out there, since we don't have any evidence of her whoring, yet.
>>
>>18731346
I'm Brazilian and honestly, your friend wouldn't be far off.
>>
>>18728958
completely different anon here

you clearly lack experience with the opposite gender. I'm literally clinically autistic but I've had plenty of girls vapidly suck me off with me providing nothing in return.
>>
>>18732214
You must be good looking.
>>
>>18728692
Don't catch feelings for her.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.