[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >at the doctors office explaining abdominal pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>be me
>at the doctors office explaining abdominal pain to doctors assistant
>doctor finally comes in
>super cute silver daddy
>he has delicious white skin and a nice body
>further discuss issues to him
>after we're done my mom leaves the room to go to the bathroom
>his assistant leaves the room too
>he asks me to lie down for him on the table
>i lie down
>he lifts up my shirt
>starts touching my belly
>starts asking me where it hurts
>i start giggling
>"oh, so you're ticklish"
>XDDD yes daddy
> he sits there smiling straight at me while rubbing my belly
>rockhard.jpg
>he starts sliding his hands down close to my penis
>he stops about an inch before he touches my cock
>asks me to open my mouth
>"okay, that's all, sit up."
>"anything else you want to tell me while your moms out of the room?"
>incredible nervous laughter
>"......wait, no. I thought I did but never mind."
>"all right, here's the documents you need to schedule an appointment for your xray and colonoscopy"
>say thanks and leave
why does every interaction with other men become sexual for me? am I just overthinking this or was my doctor totes flirting with me? explain this
>>
he's in love.
>>
>>18728622
This is normal patient doctor interaction.
>>
>>18728646
"normal"
>>18728641
I suspected so.
>>
>>18728651
Source is I used to work within the medical profession. Only reason for that mom line was basically if you were gay and didn't want to say that could have caused the issues that you were having while your mom was out of the room. Nothing weird. Doctors are supposed to be friendly and approachable. If you are having stomach issues they are going to touch your stomach which is pretty close to your cock on the lower abdominal side.
>>
>>18728655
He didn't ask the mom line because of me being gay. He was asking to make sure I was excluding any details.
>>
>>18728658
Yeah that's what I meant but I guess it didn't come out clear. Im on mobile. I would say probably not flirting with you.
>>
>>18728663
Nah bro. ur wrong
>>
>>18728622
Looks like a regular checkup to me. You're way overthinking this.
>>
>>18728668
nah bro. ur wrong. u didn't see it lyke i did
>>
>mfw none of my shitposting threads get replies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.