[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find a band(I play the drums) >there's a qt there,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 18-Year-Old-Victorie-1[1].jpg (49KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
18-Year-Old-Victorie-1[1].jpg
49KB, 480x385px
>find a band(I play the drums)
>there's a qt there, 18 years old
>after rehearsal, at around 3 am, she texts me, seems like she's into me
>we start flirting
>friend from the band told me she's a virgin so I flirted more romantically, instead of going sexual
>ask her out
>she says yes, it was kinda awkward but I got her to break the ice, didn't make a move though
>she doesn't stop texting me all the time, we flirt constantly (ie how I'm gonna steal her one night and such lame romantic shit, but she seems to dig it)
>ask her a second time out
>she says yes
>this time, atmosphere is chill as fuck, she looks at me smiling and I go for the kiss

>she freaks the FUCK out, asking me what I am doing
>keep my spaghetti and tell her sorry if I rushed it
>she looks at me all puzzled and tells me she thought I was her friend
>tell her I don't see her as a friend, what the fuck?
>she asked me to remain friends, I told her no thanks and to stop texting me if all she wants is to be friends
>she hasn't me texted me since then

I know I'm kinda autistic but how the fuck did she think this shit was all friendly? She was sending me non-nude pics but provocative as fuck as well

Am I the retarded one here? How the fuck did I manage to get friendzoned like this
>>
She just doesnt know which way is up man. If you arent willing to be her friend then its pretty clear youre just in it for the snatch which isnt healthy anon.
>>
This is probably what she does with her friends. Or shes bipolar as fuck.
>>
>>18728503
I don't think it's unhealthy not to be in the friendzone
>>
you are fine, don't worry about it
>>
>>18728528
Why you putting pussy on a pedestal anon?
Surely you know being a Chad never pans out. You effectively told this girl to take the D or get lost. What did you expect?
>>
>>18728537
Think pragmatically OPn go back and apologize, say you're cool with bring friends, let her watch you get with other chicks, she gets jealous, pussy is yours whenever you need it.
>>
You, OP have done the proper thing, she seems like the type to enjoy the attention, most guys would take their self respect, put it in the dirt and let her walk over it and complain how do i get out the friendzone, however you said fuk u bic. and left. Don't waste your time. Next time you go through something similar make it obvious y'all are talking by just asking.
>>
>>18728592
Ty m8
>>
>>18728483
Girls like that are nothing but attention whores. You did the right thing, you asked her out, had fun, asked her out again and then went for a kiss, and when she didnt take you dropped her like a hot coal. This is how people should handle being friendzoned.
>>
>>18728716
>This is how people should handle being friendzoned.
You got that right dude.
Cheers to op for a happy ending.
>>
>>18728483
show pics of her "flirting"
maybe you misinterpretated it
or shes just a stupid cunt.
>>
You did the right thing. If you really cared you could have a friend of hers tell her that she was sending you signals to try and get in there. But it's not really your problem now.
>>
This happens way to often for it to be funny. Why do single girls belive single men want to be just friends with them?

Friendzoning a guy is an insult, it's like saying "I like your personality, but you're not attractive / good enough for me"
>>
>>18728797
>Friendzoning a guy is an insult

Is it not an insult when the sexes are reversed?
>>
>>18728775
Foreign language speaker so I cant show chat
>>
>>18728818
>brojob
>brojob
>brojob
>>
>>18728833
Ah, damn, ok can you maybe translate a couple of sentences you think that you or she flirted ?
>>
>>18728839
Well she was bitten by a bug and she sent me almost nude pics telling me she wants me to check her stomach when we meet.
>>
>>18728797
This is way too black and white. You can like someone's personality and find them attractive and still be confident that you'd make a terrible fit for a relationship. Hell, you can even think someone is objectively good looking but feel no personal attraction.
>>
>>18728852
shes a cunt get over it man.
Its not your fault.
Only possible way would be now that you try to cuck her by inviting her to things as a friend and you keep talking / flirting with other women so she gets jealous because thats how all of the girls work.
>>
If I'm thinking back honestly then at eighteen years old (and also an inexperienced virgin) I would've been this thick/oblivious. It took me more experience to grasp the overall picture, before that I'd analyze every incident outside of the context, like "he called me pretty which suggests he might like me, but then I asked to hang out and he said he couldn't and didn't say it sounded like fun or suggested another date so that implies lack of interest". So yeah teenagers can be really naïve.

Having said that, in this specific case (especially the pics), best case scenario is that she thinks you're friends but still likes to get an ego boost from you and for you to find her attractive, worst case scenario is that she's actively toying with you.

Either way it's nothing you did wrong.
>>
>>18728854
Yeah but thats rare man
Look how many girls are into asshole chads.
While the people with better personality get friendzoned.
>>
>>18728865
I think this is too simple as well. Girls want a guy who's confident and takes initiative, both because they are taught/used to be passive and because it is an attractive and traditionally masculine quality to put yourself out there and signal to a girl that you're interested. That doesn't mean they wouldn't prefer a pleasant guy with balls over an asshole, they just prefer the asshole over the guy the doormat or the guy they never even notice because he keeps to himself.

Just looking through this board a lot of guys are posting "what's wrong, I dress well, am reasonably attractive, slim, smart, okay social skills, why doesn't any girl show interest" like they expect women to sniff them out. This doesn't happen enough to men to expect it to happen. You have to flirt with a girl, catch her attention, ask her out. Guys who don't do any of this are invisible to many women but not because they're inherently unattractive but because women take a less active stance in the early stages of dating.
>>
>>18728854
You can even match perfectly with someone and find them very attractive but not date them because of different life goals. Children for instance.
>>
>>18728818
What guy is friends with a girl he is not interested in, unless he is in a relationship?

There isn't much you get out of being close friends with girls other than sexual fantasies and sexual tension between the two of you.

You can be aquiantancies, but honnesltly most of my female colleauges who i have that kind of relationship with, i would bang, given the chance.

None of these girls are single though and i totally respect their privacy and life choices, but i would feel bad, if they were single and suddenly had a new boyfriend. I would distance myself as much as possible from them, at that point, to avoid feeling heartbroken or jealous.
>>
>>18728998
>There isn't much you get out of being close friends with girls other than sexual fantasies and sexual tension between the two of you.

Except for that whole friendship thing. Why exactly can you not do the same thing with a female friend as you do with a male friend?
>>
>>18728998
>What guy is friends with a girl he is not interested in, unless he is in a relationship?
A lot of guys? I've always had female friends.
>>
>>18729012
Because i want to fuck my female friends, so enotions get in the way. It becomes a hassle.

I dont want to be jealous or feel heartbroken, i'd rather stay the fuck away from that kind of relationship.
>>
>>18728998
You can have a click with a girl in terms of humor, conversations, hobbies you share and so on just like you have with a guy. And many men find it easier to open up to a woman than to another guy, not to mention women are used to being more overtly attentive and warm in friendship and will ask how you're doing, how that exam you mentioned went, that you seem tired etc in a way that at least many young guys do not ask their male friends.

It's not mandatory by any means but male/female friendship exists just fine. Hell, I've been friends with a guy for eight years, he rejected me about seven years ago. Still hits me up to spend time every now and then. It's just nice to be around people who knew you when you were younger, wish you well, and have a comfortable dynamic with.
>>
>>18729022
So this is a (You) problem and not a normal person problem. Don't assume every male is the same as you. Plenty of us do not want to sleep with every single woman they see.
>>
>>18729022
There's a difference between not necessarily shooting down hypothetical sex, and actively lusting after it to the point where you can no longer interact with them in a different way. Many young guys are attracted to virtually every slim woman. Why would they necessarily be hung up over a given one not wanting to get them laid? Especially when they have a good thing going, the guy knows they wouldn't make a good fit for a relationship, and he can find another girl to fuck/date?
>>
>>18729027
I dont like it.
Girls tend to become physical. They start hugging you and do and doing all kinds of shit, and if youre attracted to them then and suddenly find out they are skeeping with your worst enemy, you don't want anything more to do with them.

I've had girls in reationships hug me, felt weird. What if i was their boyfriend and they were secretky hanging out with some dude and hugging him in elevators without my knowledge. I would feel a bit betrayed..
>>
>>18729036
I have literally hugged a female friend in front of her boyfriend and then shook his hand. Means nothing.
>>
>>18729034
>he can find another
Thats my problem, i have no sex life, and that id common for the kind of guys who get friendzoned alot. They are friendzoned because they are not attractive.

If i had options i wouldnt care so much, but i've never had many options at all. Most of my sexual encounters come out of nagging or paying for it.
>>
>>18729046
To me it meant a lot. It really liked her, she was qt.
>>
>>18729036
If you're not just attracted to a friend but have an emotional investment in them, then that's a ticking time bomb in itself. But then again, a male friend could also wind up sleeping with the girl you're in love with, or want to be around you for more than you care for, or whatever else. Mismatched expectations and discomfort are always a risk when getting closer to others.

At the same time though, it's only natural that the suggestion of sex/love is more prominent for a man and woman pairing so I would not go around hugging opposite sex friends for any other reason than to say hi or congratulate/console them. There's a big difference between those things and spontaneous physical affection to me at least. No point in blurring clearly established boundaries with cutesy behavior. It's also just not worth it. There's many people to find attractive and be intimate with, a friend you go way back with is something to cherish.
>>
>>18729056
This girl hugged me once, and then after she had opened pandoras box, i started hugging her all the time.

We spent a lot of time alone togheter, but since she had a bf, i never did more than hug her even though i had a lot of thoughts about the things i could have done to her...
>>
>>18728550
tru
>>
File: 1483798474923.png (196KB, 1129x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483798474923.png
196KB, 1129x615px
You did the right thing, for everybody
>>
>>18728797
>Why do single girls belive single men want to be just friends with them?
Because we usually want to be just friends with them. Took me a while to realize men weren't like that. Still, this girl is probably just an attention whore.
>>
>>18728483
You did nothing wrong, OP. You also did the right thing by ending the relationship then and there. Just try to move on, sorry for the bad luck you just had.
>>
>>18728483
How are you physically OP ? It might be that you're sending some pretty strong gay vibes around, for her to never even have considered your relation might be ambiguous.
>>
>>18728483
maybe she thinks you are a fuckboy, but still likes you as a friend
or its her way to act with boys, being this best friend you want to fuck, but cant
>>
>>18728483
Girls are mentally retarded until like 25 when reality kicks in.
>>
File: 1505275574425.png (509KB, 599x797px) Image search: [Google]
1505275574425.png
509KB, 599x797px
>>18728483
>>keep my spaghetti and tell her sorry if I rushed it

You didn't keep your spaghetti my man,don't flatter yourself. It leaked right through your pants. You apologized for doing what you want AKA being you,that's some weak horseshit

Keeping it would sound more like "I'm getting something on your lips" or "What do you think i'm doing?

>How the fuck did I manage to get friendzoned like this

I think your story is missing little details like how you got her number in the first place, what sort of date you had or how she was treating you to really say.
But from you apologizing i'd GUESS that you tried too hard to please her(the heavy texting is also a sign of this) and never dared to playfully tease or touch her. So that's how you wound up getting that reaction. It doesn't feel natural to her coming from the guy who she is used to being kept on a leash through texting and also doesn't normally try to push her buttons.

>Am I the retarded one here?

Neither of you are retarded just inexperienced. But in the end YOU did the right thing for yourself by putting your foot down and saying you don't want to be friends and telling her to stop contacting you.
>>
>>18730848
t. beta virgin alt-right with delusions of male dominance
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.