[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think if you're single it's cause something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: leo2.jpg (122KB, 620x873px) Image search: [Google]
leo2.jpg
122KB, 620x873px
Why do people think if you're single it's cause something is wrong with you or because you want to be single?

Why don't people believe in bad luck?
>>
Anyone?
>>
Not even a casual insult?
>>
It's because there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>18728733

What?
>>
Why do you care what people think about you being single?
>>
File: photo.jpg (11KB, 281x282px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
11KB, 281x282px
>>18728474
Because normies are sheeple who operate on monkey see, monkey do. And your doing something other other monkeys are not. Your actions go against their reinforced societal norms and because of that, they assume something is wrong with you.

>>18728740
This anon is right fuck what other people think anyways.
>>
Why would you want a gf when youre a fat and ugly fuck?

How would that feel right, unless she was also a fugly fuck?

And would you even like being in that kind of realtionship, no.,

Relationships are for beitiful people with high sex drives.
>>
>>18728740

In an attempt to figure out my situation I look to others for examples. I thought that was obvious
>>
>>18728474
It's not bad luck man, you've just been afraid about someone getting to know the "real" you. Maybe you had a couple of experiences a long time ago when you were younger and that's what's been holding you up this whole time. You've been stuck in the past while simultaneously living in the moment. Just stop being afraid dude and believe in yourself. Belief is a powerful too Fake believe in yourself until you actually do believe in yourself, get where I'm getting at?
>>
>>18728474
This is a good question I can't get a gf to save my taint. And I'm sure my family thinks I'm gay or some shit. People tell me I'm attractive enough to get girls but I don't have a shred of confidence to even pursue a woman on the internet anymore.
>>
>>18728793
>you've just been afraid about someone getting to know the "real" you

what does this mean?
>>
>>18728474
Because "bad luck" doesn't exist.

If you have been trying consistently to get in a relationship and fail to do so, there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>18728830
What if you asked a girl out and she said yes but then had an aneurysm later that night and died?

That's pretty bad luck. I guess it would be worse for her but still bad for you.
>>
>>18728851
You can ask another one. It's not like there's just one attractive girl in the universe.
>>
>>18728830
>If you have been trying consistently to get in a relationship and fail to do so, there's something wrong with you.

And my question is, what is your reasoning behind this?
>>
What are you basing this on? I've been single my entire life and only a handful of (typically much older) people have been bold enough to openly ask why. Other people probably assume I have an issue or want to be single but either way they do not express it to me. At most they ask me whether I'd want a relationship.
>>
>>18728858
Because there aren't many other plausible explanation.
You are trying to get in a relationship - you meet new people, ask them on a date. You keep your standards and expectations reasonable. Yet you cannot find a decent partner.
Because there is something wrong with you that makes you undesirable.
>>
>>18728878
I'm in the same situation but it's because it's obvious I'm too ugly to have a gf.
>>
>>18728879
>Because there is something wrong with you that makes you undesirable.

So everyone who can't get a date is undesirable. Ok..

Why do you think that's true?
>>
>>18728881
I don't want to discredit your claim because I cannot know (despite having seen some pretty unattractive people in relationships), but I think it also depends a lot on the context. If you're a young guy in a STEM college for example, it's not really that surprising that you don't have a lot of dating opportunities, especially to peers who know the situation.
>>
>>18728904
I'm not in that situation, I work with a few women and lots of women clients.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.