[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if a girl wants sex or relationship ? Do I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: screw.jpg (12KB, 381x313px) Image search: [Google]
screw.jpg
12KB, 381x313px
How do I know if a girl wants sex or relationship ?
Do I always have to ask her ?
Is it rude to flirt with a girl if I just want sex and I don't know her intention ?
Is there general guidelines on all this ?
>>
>>18728458
>How do I know if a girl wants sex or a relationship?
Look for hints that she does to peak your interest (e.g. You touch her hand and see how she reacts). Assume she is inteested unless she tells you no or backs off. OH AND IF SHE SAYS NO, JUST BACK OFF.

>do I always have to ask her?
Not always, but girls learn from a young age not to act slutty. So, yes...due to society's pressure you have to make the first moves.

>Is it rude to flirt with a girl if I just want sex and I don't know her intention ?
No. Some girls just want meaningless sex sometimes. Just don't make it a big deal. In fact...hold off a relationship until you've known her for 60-90 days. You DON'T have to fuck. But if you do, and she asks. Be clear on what you want.

>Is there general guidelines on all this ?
I have gotten some information from other guys. As well as some girls. There are some places online that give good information. Just keep looking if you're interested.

Trust me, I started looking hard once I turned 26 tfw-no-gf. But, there are good dating resources out there.
>>
>>18728582
Thanks !
That's cool, could you give me a few links ?
>>
No guidelines, you figure it out. Unless you are legitimately autistic you can learn through experience what's what. Think about how you would explain to some alien how to befriend someone, when to know if someone enjoys your company, when they are joking etc. It all sounds crazy complicated when you think about it, yet you do it all the time. Human beings are designed to pick up on social cues.

Asking is possible but it depends on the situation. Basically whether or not you have to really verbalize your intentions depends on whether or not you give a strong impression for one or the other. If you ask someone out on a date, take her to a cutesy coffee place, and talk for hours about your childhood and what you look forward to in the future... then yes the onus is on you to specify if you're only looking for something casual, or she'll feel like you lead her on. If you run into this girl in a bar, ask her to accompany you to another bar, and there you get drunk together and make sexual innuendos, then you don't have to let her know that you're not going to introduce her to your mom some day. This doesn't 100% rule out false expectations, but if someone is simply not reading the situation right that's not on you.
The same applies to others' expectations. If you are sleeping with a girl you don't want to date, but she is going all out with couple-y things and makes you breakfast whenever you stay over, wants to hold hands all the time, texts you "just thinking of you" things and so on... then you should tell her (again, if you already did just that) that you aren't going to be a couple.

Basically you have to correct her/give a nudge in the right direction if you can tell that you don't seem to be on the same page. Sometimes this just isn't necessary at all.

It is not rude to flirt when you want sex. Flirting (loosely!) implies attraction, nothing more.
>>
>>18728601
It was years ago. all I know now is that whn I see a girl I'm interested in. I talk to her.

I think I browsed reddit.com/r/seduction and reddit.com/r/askseddit at one point and I went from there.

I personally feel cringy thinking of other guys doing the stuff, but this is for you and figuring out what a girl is really saying.

AND EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST MEASURE FOR SUCCESS..

YOU READ THEORY ONE DAY THE DO REAL STUFF NEXT.
>>
>>18728619
Forgot to add but there are situations in which it is not necessary, but strongly advised to make absolutely sure that you're on the same wavelength. An example is agreeing to be exclusive (not sleeping with other people) when you are going on dates with a girl you can see yourself dating, but haven't made it official with yet. It won't be necessary in every situation but the potential risk of finding out she slept with others and didn't realize that you didn't is worth going out of your way to secure an understanding.

Also for the record, autistic people can also pick up on these things and improve on them. It will just be more difficult. Social skills are skills for a reason!
>>
>>18728624
>Social skills are skills for a reason!
This.
>>
>>18728458
Ok, you have to understand that women see "relationships" differently to men. I don't know your cultural background but women automatically assume that a guy wants sex more than a relationship. There's a saying, men get into relationships to have sex and women have sex to get into relationships. That's because men are target driven and once that target is achieved they may lose interest. women are emotionally driven, they seek to form a bond which means that sex is just a stepping stone to them. Don't get me wrong, it's an important stepping stone but it's a means to an end.
>>
>>18728458
>>18728582
>>18728619
how do i figure out if theres potential for relationship
>meet girl at college edm club meeting
>regret not getting her info at first meeting
>miss first group meeting at event
>run into her later purely by chance
>we chat and i get her snap
>later that night she invites me to a party
>arrive late cause homework
>shes pretty drunk and im trying to catch up
>eventually we both even out and she ask me to stay after the party
>we end up in the bedroom together after everyones gone
>we eventually get to doing it but i got the whiskey dick
>so i go down on her till she says she wants me inside her and later that night after the whiskey dick is gone we fug
>we wake up later and after getting dressed and what not we part ways
im so supposed to meet her at a concert tonight i kinda like her and i think it would be nice to have a gf but how do i know if she just wants my peener as a boy toy im 19 and a sophmore and shes a junior at 19
>>
>>18728659
It sounds like it was a sexual thing for her. The typical thing to do otherwise was to cuddle up after sex, and/or express that she liked you a lot the morning after.
Having said that just because she was okay hooking up doesn't mean a relationship is out of the question for her. Just make a conscious effort to not make out all the time when you do see her and instead get to know her. Also do not get shit-faced drunk and encourage her not to if that's possible. If you're really ballsy, cheekily ask her if it's a date at a relaxed moment.
>>
>>18728659
If you've had sex. You've already accomplished the goal.

In fact you're going to concerts and such together. Just be normal. Invite her over tonight (or go to her house or something)

and then invite her for breakfast tomorrow. The more time spent together the better. She'll eventually not want to leave. Either way, you can ask her in like a week...or you can wait till she asks you. Either way you're getting your dick wet, and you are a free man. So you're in a really good situation.

if you hear my advice (Male/27)...MEET A LOT OF GIRLS right now. Have lots of options. You can have a relationship, you can be monogamous, but always have options. haha.
>>
File: 2z29xzM.jpg (226KB, 975x1474px) Image search: [Google]
2z29xzM.jpg
226KB, 975x1474px
>>18728659
Time, tis the only way. Unless you want to make it awkward and talk about it. Just keep doing what you're doing. If you end up hanging out on a daily basis then maybe you can call her your GF. But seriously let things just be. Just keep hanging out. Do you know how many 4channers are drooling right now? Well done!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.