[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24yo khv, can't even bring myself to talk to girls anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

24yo khv, can't even bring myself to talk to girls anymore. Got rejected or disappointed too many time and now I couldn't even give a fuck anymore about getting a gf or sex. I kinda just want one so people don't think I'm as much of a weirdo as they do now.

How do I motivate myself to do something I know will only disappoint me and that I lack all desire for atm? At this point I'd honestly be fine with dieing a virgin if people didn't judge me for it.
>>
>>18728357
>be fine with dieing a virgin if people didn't judge me for it.
seriously? who cares what other people think. I don't know what "khv" means. Dating is a numbers game. No offence, but maybe you're trying to punch above your weight?
Motivation wise, nothing like getting your dick wet, also sharing experiences with another human being is like food for the soul.
>>
>>18728423
>who cares what other people think
t. service industry worker who has never had a white collar professional career or a trade
>>
>>18728423
Yeh I'm probably trying to punch above my weight, but fuck I'm 200lbs 6'4" and I work out regularly, buy nice clothes, am educated with a job... If having an ugly face means I need to settle for fatties then I'd rather chemically castrate myself on the spot.
>>
>>18728357
how many times did you get rejected?
by what kind of girls?
in what kind of contexts?
after having thought things through, do you still think you have to just give up?
if yes, you said yourself you just want to get a gf for your image, what kind of people do you even think you have to impress?
>>
>>18728448
Impress isn't the right word. I can feel my family's and friends' silent judgement growing larger every year and I kinda just don't want to be known as "that weirdo" who can't get a girl. Oh and it's been many. Many. Many many many many many many different girls of varying looks and personalities.
>>
>>18728431
Lol, totally wrong. You're funny in a retarded kind of way. Are you a "cuck"?i know 4chan loves that term. Or maybe so against that you define yourself as an opposite, again lol.
>>18728434
Woman look for 2 kinda guys. Mr right and Mr. right now. You decide who you get to be. If you have an ugly face then, well, you gotta work on being friends first i guess, or showing that you're a suitable provider. No offence, but face is what they look at first, unless you have less than 10% body fat. Or can make them laugh or you can get them drugs. Girls understand that 10% usually means an above average sized dick with abs that show. What's wrong with fat girls? Generally have a better personality and are willing to please. I've dated a few, no complaints in general.
>>
>>18728477
Thx. Your post has finally made me decide to kill myself.
>>
File: douwannagetprobed.gif (708KB, 441x384px) Image search: [Google]
douwannagetprobed.gif
708KB, 441x384px
>>18728482
What? No! You can't lose weight, learn to make people laugh or just become friends first? What?!NO!
>>
File: P13ZCj5.jpg (74KB, 552x579px) Image search: [Google]
P13ZCj5.jpg
74KB, 552x579px
>18728482
Dude, calm the fuck down. Girls are emphatic by nature. That means they want to develop a "comfort zone" or feel safe outside of their comfort zone. It's why girls like bad boys, they're "bad" in a social way but still provide that emotional attachment, that "loving feeling" (even if it's only perceived) to them. If you consider yourself ugly, well, don't be too negative. Men are a lot uglier than women, even women know that. Women are more interested in the social aspects of a relationship, men are more interested in the physical. Apply yourself, you're only 24 for fuck's sake, get a cougar if needs be.
>>
>>18728477
your only response it to call me a cuck? are you fucking serious

do you realize what people think of you in the office when you're in your mid 30's and unmarried
what all your family and relatives think?
>>
File: 1Mo5PNW.jpg (114KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
1Mo5PNW.jpg
114KB, 500x617px
>>18728555
I didn't call you a cuck I called you retarded.
I know what they think, i can communicate effectively. They can express themselves to me without judgement therefore they express themselves to me honestly. If you base your life on what others think then you're going to have a bad time. Regardless of what other people think, your life is your life to live.
Go on kid, live the life of others, come back in 10 years and tell me you had a gud time.
>>
>>18728555
>>18728576
I apologize. I didn't mean to call you retarded, maybe just emotionally immature.
>>
File: 1484524420776.jpg (49KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484524420776.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
Welcome the the club op, though I am much more apathetic when it's comes to others opinions. Usually I think about getting a gf, but then I jack off and it just seems like to much work.

Meh
>>
>>18728661
Exactly. Women are frankly annoying. There's some cool ones out there vut getting one of those is less likely for me than winning the lottery.
>>
File: V93CgkM.gif (1MB, 443x265px) Image search: [Google]
V93CgkM.gif
1MB, 443x265px
>>18728661
>>18728683
Stop jerking off. Masturbation compared to sex is like getting mcdonald's to a fucking michelin star meal. Really people, don't settle, strive. So many comparisons.....candy floss to chocolate, twiddling your thumbs to dancing, paper planes to a rocket, lightbulb to the sun. I understand it's hard, but it's worth it, we are social creatures, it's hard wired into our brains.
>>
>>18728700
I prefer mcdonalds desu. I've done this nofap bs for months but I felt pretty much the same except angrier. Not doing that again.
>>
>>18728423
>Motivation wise, nothing like getting your dick wet, also sharing experiences with another human being is like food for the soul.
Sounds like you put to much value in other people. Seriously how do people ha e this mind set. Op its perfectly ok to be single/not Fuck around. Its this guys mindset that isn't exactly healthy.
>>
File: miss-shots.png (865KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
miss-shots.png
865KB, 760x760px
>>18728713
Fair enough. I didn't say it was easy i said it was worth it. Look, compared to starving... i get it. I don't know what to tell you, I've written and deleted a couple of responses but they just sound like generic bullshit. All i can say is that there is no "one". But to find a kindred spirit? An experience like that remains to the rest of your days.
>>
File: a_sweet_death.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
a_sweet_death.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>18728700
Hah, what do you think I'm some kind of masterbation amateur? It may not be sex but gapping with a warm onahole is 80% the pleasure of sex with 0% of the relationshit bullshit
>>
>>18728700
Not op here but pretty similar situation. Let me ask how the fuck do you strive for something that seems damn near impossible. The only time I get anything from women is when they're drunk and throw themselves at me. Shit I don't even know where to start. Like what walk up to a chick in the store and be like "I noticed your getting a hoagie.... Nice...... Wanna go out with me?" I pretty much have 2 friends one that's married and knows pretty much no women. And one that's a douche canoe that wouldn't dream of sharing any of his slits with me. Fuck dude maybe I'm just cut out for vidya and wankathons for the rest of my life because I've got no charisma.
>>
>>18728725
I don't need anyone, nor do i feel the need to be alone. All i can say is that life is better sharing it with someone opposed to not. I'm currently happy being single but the best times of my life I've shared. Not looking for anything right now but i would prefer finding a like mind than experiencing life alone. I don't expect to ever find a soulmate. But a friend i can fuck? That's worth it's weight in gold.
>>
>>18728744
Yeh. If weed and vidya didn't exist I'd've an hero'd a long time ago lel
>>
File: press on.jpg (63KB, 800x376px) Image search: [Google]
press on.jpg
63KB, 800x376px
>>18728744
charisma is a trait you learn, not born with. It's why psychopaths are so good at it. If you can't wing talking to a chick then get a game plan. Woman like sharing their point of view, they carry the conversation. Just quip in with something funny or interesting. I know, easier said than done but like i said, game plan.
Woman are just as lonely as men, if not more so- actually definitely the latter. I get angry at some of my female friends because they can never be alone, jumping from one guy to the next. Like really? You don't like your own company that much? The biggest problem and i don't mean to be disparaging is that everyone is looking for the perfect mate. No such thing. Thanks to media, film, whatever we have this objectified view of relationships when we should actually be realizing that people come with faults, no one is perfect. Women are difficult, they like being the maiden, they like being pursued. But for men it's a numbers game and rejection can be a heavy hitter after a while. But don't let it faze you, the odds can be 20-1, fucking whatever, it's still worth it. Trust me girls get it worse, i've got more friends who are girls and the horror stories they've told me. Seriously i'd probably be a lesbian.
>>
>>18728781
Thanks actually some of this shit seems like real wisdom.
But this?
>Woman are just as lonely as men,
Dude I can't see that possibly being true. Like how is it I've known a bunch of dudes who could not get a gf despite actually trying. And I've known women that are disgustingly fat and ugly with 2 kids and a bf that's not the kids' dad. I guess if I settled for bottom of the barrel I could have a gf? God I just hope the men's value goes up in there 30's meme is real. Fuck I haven't got laid in 5 years and another 5 it might be time to give up.
>>
File: give up.jpg (606KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
give up.jpg
606KB, 1920x1200px
>>18728834
Because it's easier for woman to score, that's the only reason. The flip side is that they seek a relationship and most guys only want to get their dick wet. So they can get a guy, but to keep one? Another story entirely. Women don't want a penis, they want someone to bond with. That is actually harder to achieve because once the man has accomplished the 'score' he may very well lose interest or just maintain that level of commitment. Women want someone they can develop a life with. Key word here is 'develop', as in grow. I get bored easy, after a few months women get predictable. I have broken many a heart simply because a woman 'wanted more'. I don't want to sound like a Casanova. I've been married, I've also had a ton of gf's. I love- not like, love bonding with women. But finding the right one is like finding a diamond amongst the sand.
Women want 2 things. A comfort zone- normal stuff, house, kids, social status etc. and a comfort zone outside of their comfort zone. This is the paradox. They want safety in an unsecured environment. They want to feel like they have no control but the man will always be in control. But maybe that's getting too deep into things.
I've actually written and re-written a few things, sorry about the late response. The trick with chicks are that they have walls, or levels like a vidya. They have boxes they need to tick off because they think that the majority of men only want one thing. You have to convince them otherwise.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.