[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and I have nothing to do. >no friends >no money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

I'm 18 and I have nothing to do.
>no friends
>no money
>no car
>no school
>no work
>no computer or console
>waiting til the end of the year to be deployed
>waiting to start my driving tests
>trapped in a small town with nowhere to go

All I've done is wait my whole life.

I'm trapped. Its been this way for months. I have no opportunities to leave my home. Its become a prison more than it is my home.

I don't want to be alive anymore.
I'm so fucking depressed and I am going insane.
>>
Add nobody to talk to on that list too
>>
>>18728301
I can relate anon, I was and somewhat still am in that situation. First, you need to start valuing yourself and exclusively yourself. Build your self esteem, do things you love, don't hate yourself so much. Next you need to find a job because otherwise literally none of that shit will matter. If you have too much time on your hands you won't be able to enjoy anything, all your hobbies will fade away and you'll lose interest in everything, and become more depressed. Volunteer for shit if you have to, but you really need something to occupy your time. After you get those two figured out, everything else will more or less fall into place but those two should be your main priority.

Or, if you're not willing to put in that much effort, you can buy an exit bag off amazon.
>>
>>18728301
also
>no work
Im sure your local shithole bar where the junkies hangout needs a dishwasher, or the fast food places. Theres usually something in small towns, even if its shit-tier.
>no car
Nigger walk.
>>
Alexander The Great was busy killing persians by the time he was 20 or so.

Just set yourself to something that can make money or a difference and do that. actually since youre being deployed. looks like you dont really have a choice about what you do.

just make sure to absorb most of the bullets so i wont have to die. ty mate

also if luck has it right, youll also be killing persians the same way Alexander did.
>>
>>18728369
In order for a job to work I will need a means of transport because of some other shitty situation I am in.

I'm trying to get a motorcycle license because its the fastest but even then its just weeks and weeks of waiting and waiting.

I'm waiting for my life to begin and it just isn't.
>>
>>18728380
If I wanted to die I wouldn't wait to be deployed I'd just do it now
>>
>>18728301
I know exactly how you feel. I recently moved to vegas. No job, friends, or girl. I'm 24. I ship to boot camp in a few months.
>>
>>18728390
What job are you doing bud? What bench?
>>
>>18728388
i believe you. a person has a higher chance to commit suicide while in the military. As compared to being killed in batter. If anything you have yourself to worry about.

Just do whatever you signed for and exit your service by the time youre 28-29

By then youll be back home. all you literally need to do is just stay in shape and have a military look to match your military attitude youll gain from being in it for so long.

Find a girl who spent her 20s studying for a degree. and make a life with her. More women are attending university than males so your woman will be making all the money youll ever need. I guess you can work a labor job or something after ward if the robots arent building brick and mortar yet.
>>
>>18728394
I signed up for infantry. I might change it though. I scored high enough for any job in the corps.
>>
>>18728386
Sounds like you're just bored?
>>
>>18728405
The issue for me is my cardiovascular endurance. So I have to run every day to try to build my endurance. And im heavy so it's that much harder. I'm betting OP feels similar to me. I'm not living, I'm just dying slowly.
>>
>>18728405
Do change it man. I'm not american, but when you enlist in infantry here they just push you to pick up a trade anyway.

There's a lot of trades that will let you see combat as well give you valuable skills and qualifications. Its peace time at the moment and you'll just be spending your time in infantry doing drills and training.

Look into the Marines or paratroopers, and look into avionic trades if you're qualified.
There's a lot going on, don't be afraid to change what you apply for, you're not tied down until you get on that bus to boot.

>>18728407
Incredibly so. I spend the entire time either training or on my mobile phone watching videos or posting on 4chan. That's it.

Occasionally I'll drink so time ticks by quicker.
>>
>>18728417
I picked infantry because I figured it would help with all the faults I have. I lack discipline, and respect for others and myself. Id planned to become an officer or warrant officer later, and retire in 20 or so years.
>>
>>18728426
Military life and standards are enforced on you no matter what trade you get into.
The toughest guys aren't infantry soldiers. Its paras, SAS, SBS, e.t.c.

Paras sound perfect for you man
>>
>>18728432
I'm not wanting to jump out of planes. I figured I'd give force recon a try after boot, see if I can make it or not.
>>
>>18728436
Why not? It'll help with your flaws you mentioned. Planes aren't even so bad, just step out of your comfort zone a little and you'll benefit a lot.
>>
>>18728468
I've seen career ending injuries from that, before they even start.
>>
Forgot to bump :(
>>
Read a book nigga
>https://imgoat.com/uploads/6d767d2f8e/21329.jpg
>https://imgoat.com/uploads/6d767d2f8e/21328.jpg
>https://imgoat.com/uploads/6d767d2f8e/21326.jpg
>https://imgoat.com/uploads/6d767d2f8e/21332.jpg
>>
>>18729539
Is there any there that will make me a better man and mend a broken heart
>>
>>18729548
I don't know you so I can't say for sure. But there's only one way to find out.
>>
>>18728301
>no work
>deploying at the end of the year

This doesn't add up, are you reserves?
>>
>>18728301
Find volunteer work. Go to a Library. Do Calistenics.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.