[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been diagnosed with aspergers and I'm in a criminal trial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Been diagnosed with aspergers and I'm in a criminal trial over weed in Australia.

I find it extremely difficult to talk out loud.

I was suppose to ask for my phone back on three prior hearings although because of the stress I just forget, I'm suppose to be defending myself.

Options?
>>
>>18728297
How bad is the charge OP?
>>
Don't you have a lawyer? Might need to declare yourself mentally incompetent to stand trial or need some sort of assistance.
>>
Wow Australia is retarded
>>
>>18728300
The maximum sentence is 10 years

>>18728304

Well, I tried to get a lawyer at the start and I read the relevant legislation, and I have a right to a jury however the lawyers are trying to just speed up the case so I've just told them I'm not giving you the right to represent me
>>
>>18728308
So you had a lawyer, but fired him... because you didn't like his council...and now you're too retarded to represent yourself.
>>
>>18728339
Not exactly, it was a duty lawyer, adviser, who would represent me if I paid about $500.

I declined the fee, yes. She was never my lawyer.
>>
>>18728297
what? i'm an ausfag, criminal- 10 fucking years? never-ever heard of that. What did you do, get caught with a literal tonne of weed and inject into minors? Is it your first offence?
>>
>>18728440
I read the legislation the max penalty is 10 years yeah
>>
>>18728581
max penalty is usually only given under dire circumstances. We're talking physical death, violence, kidnapping, horrific ordeals. Getting caught with weed doesn't seem to fit the bill. I know a guy that grew, supplied kilos (hello federales, relax it was years ago and i'm not involved) and had to do probation. They raided his house at 5.30am and when he was in the panel van even went to get breakfast for him. As long as there isn't any harder drugs related i don't see that much of a problem. If it's your first offence then you'll probably get probation. Honestly, chill. It's not a good situation but it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>18728346
>The lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client
--Old legal saying
but you're not even a lawyer
if you don't get counsel you're going to jail
it's that simple
>>
>>18728346
Get a lawyer, if it has to be the same one apologize to her. You're gonna get screwed trying to represent yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.