[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, need brainstorming help. Short version of my story:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: o-OKCUPID-facebook.jpg (70KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-OKCUPID-facebook.jpg
70KB, 2000x1000px
Hey guys, need brainstorming help.

Short version of my story:
> Meet girl on OKCupid
> I really like this girl
> We hook up
> I'm Lance Armstrong and Tour de Francing that shit
> Next morning she decides to pay for her own lyft to work, and silently declines my offer to pay for her shit or drop her off
> Brief hug good bye and takes off
>Haven't heard from her since; and I'd really love to go on another date with her and get to know her better
>I can see her fitting in with my group of friends based on interest and personality type

Long version:
> Her profile is short and reads "I'm a simple girl looking for some fun"
> I'm expecting some slut
> We meet up and she seems poker faced; I can't tell if she's actually into me
> We're walking around the park, grab dinner, she offers to pay, she's telling me how she's really enjoying my company
> It clicks in my head why she's poker faced; she doesn't express emotions all that much kind of like myself.
> Ask her why she's on the site
> "My gay friend I've been telling you about has been pushing me to try speed dating, online dating, and all this shit but I hate it. Guys are all creeps. He even was the one who wrote my profile to begin with. It originally said, "If your dick is cold, I have a box that could keep it warm." And so many creep have been blowing up on my box with dick pics"
> "Oh, so if I had sent you a dick pic would you have gone out with me?"
> "Depends on how you did it. If you were funny about it maybe. But I like to be coy. One time some guy asked for a pic of me in my bra. So I sent him a picture of a picture of me with my bra on top of the pic haha" Anyway why are you on there?
> "I like meeting new people, but it's generally harder to do so when you're out of college. I want a girl I can get along with and hang out with. Not necessarily something serious right away but I just need someone who's cool."
> "Yeah I feel you on that one. I just want a guy who appreciates my sense of humor."
>>
>>18728295
Cont...
>We're spending the rest of the time ranting about shitty dating experiences and how we're on the brink of deleting that app
> Night is getting late, I offer to take her back to her place
> She declines, saying stalker issues in the past
> OK, I can drop her off somewhere and she can take a lyft home. Or A lyft home from my place
> Either doesn't matter; I'm sure I'll hang out with you again
> Take her home to my place and we hang out
> She brings up how she's gonna be tired for work the next day because she feels like she's going to make bad decisions with me all night
> I look her in the eye and tell her, "You wanna roll that dice?"
> She smiles briefly, then pulls me in, we start fucking
> she's amazed how I'm doing despite not fucking for a year
> I'm giving her all I can possibly do
> she's really amazing in bed
> After we're done she asks why I decided to bring her back so soon
> I told her I overthink and was afraid if I didn't show her I liked her, she'd friendzone me
> She sarcastically jokes how I was this close to getting friendzoned
>We try getting sleep all night but my bed is uncomfortable. So we cuddle and are half asleep
> alarm rings, she silently declines my offer on dropping her off to work, needing a sweater, or whatever the fuck from me.
> She pays for her own Lyft/Uber to work
> Half hug good bye as she takes off
> Text her later "Thanks for letting me take you out last night. I really enjoyed it. Hope you're having a good day."
>haven't heard from her since
> Follow up 3 days later asking when I'd see her again because she's fucking rad
> no response yet

Senpai. What's my play? Did I fuck up anywhere? I'm not looking for a relationship right now but a returning customer is always always always a welcome thing. Especially when they're hella chill
>>
Help?
>>
sit tight, next move's on her
>>
>>18728295
She was just looking for a fuck, my man. She's just a slut. Don't worry about it. Move on.
>>
>>18728636
>>18728647
The fuck was soooo good. I want more! Idgaf if she's a slut.

Btw she was slightly disappointed I didn't wear a condom but... Meh
>>
>>18728765
Found your problem.
Wear a rubber ffs.
I wouldn't want to see you again if you did that shit to me.
>>
Forget about her mate, she just wanted a one night stand. It was too good to be true anyway
>>
>>18728765
Here it is. You didn't wear a condom and she wanted you to.

You put her safety at risk for the sake of your cock. You disregarded how she felt already even though you two just met.

Now she's going to have to take the morning after pill. That shit fucking HURTS.

If you didn't prepare and have a condom or didn't want to use one, then that's a completely valid reason to weed you out of her potential fuck buddy list. I've ditched guys who "forgot" to bring a condom even though I've told them to.

It's easy as shit to find guys who are incredibly fucks. You're nothing special. If you wanted to continue having sex with her then you should have taken her feelings into consideration because now she knows to move into the next guy.
>>
>>18729197
>>18729360
I asked her,
"Would it make you feel better if I got a condom?"
"Yeah but... uggggh, I don't want you to have to go anywhere."
"The gas station is RIGHT next door..."
"No it's OK. God you're such trouble haha."
"I don't have anything and I'm on birth control."
"Sure you are..."
"What?! Do you wanna see my prescription?!"
"Shut up and fuck me"

--then we fuck--

"Oh my god. I want you to blow your load into my pussy"
Me: OKIE DOKIE
>>
Bump me
>>
Chill off and just wait. If she responds she responds if she doesnt she doesnt.

Try talking to other girls in the meantime. Maybe you will get lucky and score. Getting desperate wont help anything.
>>
>>18729411
Why are you listening to a woman?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.