[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was suppose to go eat lunch with a girl after her class today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Flat800x800075f.jpg (119KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
Flat800x800075f.jpg
119KB, 800x764px
>Was suppose to go eat lunch with a girl after her class today

>Woke up got a text saying she has a doctor appointment and can't make it today..

What do i do? I just said ok. and she recommended to meet tomorrow instead. I don't think she is lying but kinda lame how she just told me this the same day of meeting...
>>
Welcome to dating.

Atleast she offered another day. If she flakes on this next one move on.

Ive been ghosted like 5 times in a row and still plow through. Just keep at it with different girls.

>have a date planned for 10 am
>girl said she would message me at 8am because something came up
>doesnt text me at all
>block her number and repeat with other girls.
>>
Girls do this all the time. It's to try and see if they can gain control of the relationship before it even starts.

Being around the block a few times has taught me that you can make plans with a girl and on the smallest cough they have they'll cancel but then act sad when you stop talking to them.

In order to get power back in the relationship tell her you're busy tomorrow and you'll let her know when you're free. Then never talk to her again. Unless it's in person and she talks to you first.

Then find a different girl and be happy with a nonthot.
>>
>>18728227
>>18728204

Ah okay note taken, yea I am talking with other girls too.

This one is younger and live with her parents. So I'm going to just believe the excuse and that her parents set the appointment..
>>
>>18728247
Not saying to not believe the excuse. Usually they're real reasons. Just don't be naive to believe she didn't know about it before hand.

For example, they would know they start work at 3 pm on the day they told you they can meet for coffee at 2pm then tell you they can't make it because it's too close to their work period.
>>
>>18728251
true, but i asked her 4 days ago, so things could change... '

well i guess i shouldn't worry too much. if she flakes again I guess it's over..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.