[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find a girl on POF >meet two days after >hang out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>find a girl on POF
>meet two days after
>hang out for a little bit at my place
>she initiates most the contact which leads to us making out
>eventually we make it upstairs and have pretty good sex
>she was vocal as hell, really hot shit
>she stays for the night and I take her back home that morning
>she lives 10 minutes from my work so I would see her on my lunch break when I could
>this goes on for a few weeks
>didn't see each other much outside of that cause she had 'problems at home' and couldn't leave
>this happens two other times, her cancelling plans out of nowhere
>planned on taking her to see IT thursday night
>asked her the day before if we were still on and she flat out said 'no'

being the unstable guy I am I blow up on her and tell her I can't do this shit, having her ignore me and cancelling plans for reasons she won't talk to me about. of course I didn't get a response from her. I even took into account that shes a recovering heroin addict and has '15 mental illnesses' and a very unstable life. I tried to be comforting to her, telling her all I wanted was for her to talk to me and let me know whatsup. so I tell her once she wants to get serious about this shit to let me know but I wasn't putting any more effort into this cause she clearly wasn't. fast forward to today and I see on her facebook that's she's sweetalking this guy from fucking Egypt, and they had been in a 'relationship' since the 4th, last fucking week. I obviously didn't see this update for whatever reason. I left a comment about it and she blocked me. I don't understand why I can't find a normal fucking girl, my track record are girls with current issues or bad pasts and they always end up dropping me out of the blue when I think things are going decent. now my latest fault is a fucking junkie whore who would rather be with some Egyptian then a guy she described as 'sexy' and 'just her type'. she just said that draw me in I know that now, but fuck man. I'm tired of this
>>
>>18728146
what, you've never been dumped for a foreigner?
>>
>>18728138
>recovering heroin adict
>15 mental ilnesses

Remeber kids, these are the kind of girls you meet on the internet.

Most of them are also fat or have a history of being fat, and many have children.

Its called white trash for a reason.

These girls go for desperate loser guys like op and me. They also have sex on the first date, generally good at sex, because they have been with 20+ men.

Also, self harm is very common in this group.
>>
>>18728158
And i forgot, they usually have brorhers or violent fathers, exes etc who are junkies / been to prison.
>>
>>18728158
>>18728166

that's what I get for throwing caution to the wind and seeing it through, she was an excellent liar and manipulator. good thing I used a condom and didn't touch her pussy with bare skin
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.