[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being annoyed by a coworker? she is very nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 592ee35342c5a.image.jpg (120KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
592ee35342c5a.image.jpg
120KB, 1200x799px
How do I stop being annoyed by a coworker?

she is very nice and all but there is one trait about her that annoys and pisses me off to no end.

she has a very soft voice and on top of that she mumbles. it's very irritating when she talks to me I can't make out what she says then when I get closer to her out of politeness she babbles on about nothingness.

she is one of those people who talks a lot and tells stories the long way. it wouldnt be so bad besides the fact you can't make out what she says and you gotta stand there being polite with a nod and smile and just have to walk away sometimes cos it feels like what she is talking about is going no where.

then because she is actually a really nice person I deleted guilty afterwards.

I've tried constanly saying things like
>sorry can't hear you
>beg your pardon

fuck I even be cupping my ear when she is talking to her for her to get the hint to speak the fuck up.

it borderline feels like it's her being rude for not attempting to speak up louder or mumble less when it's everyone who seems to have the same problem.

or at the very least get to the fucking point when she talks

how do I deal with this without coming off as rude. especially how I said she takes a long time to get to the point which is hard with the soft voice and the mumble on top of it.
>>
>>18727667
I mumble a lot - I would actually prefer people tell me if I'm not speaking up correctly. She might be hurt by you telling her this, but I'm sure it would do her and you good in the end.
>>
>>18727681
This but don't say it like this >>18727667
>>
>>18727688
>>18727681

What's the best way doing it because I find myself feeling frustrated when I have to talk to her these days or when she talks to me.
>>
>>18727743
Stop looking for the "best" way, because you will be looking forever. Just say what you think is best, and whatever happens, happens for the best.
>>
like I don't want to come off as being a cunt or anything.

should I drop a note in the anonymous suggestion box and have it to be brought up next meeting
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.