[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How on earth do you make conversation and flirt with a shy girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1445563554669.jpg (430KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445563554669.jpg
430KB, 1920x1200px
How on earth do you make conversation and flirt with a shy girl?
As someone who's into more silent and mousy girls, I just find it really hard to make conversation with them. I don't want to bombard them with a thousand questions, but they won't supply any conversation material on their own.
>>
underbite
>>
You don't man shy girls are boring. Last time I went for one on the inside she was just like a cliche princess girl who literally told me she "liked diamonds".
>>
File: 1504992712445.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1504992712445.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>18727550
How do i make conversation AS a shy girl?
>>
>>18727636
Ask people something about themselves. Tell people something about yourself. Don't give one sentence answers.
>>
>>18727550
Has a guy who likes silent and mousy girls too, i can only tell you two things:

>1 - They don't feel comfortable with you.
>2 - They just aren't interested.
>>
>>18727674
>They don't feel comfortable with you.
And how do you change that?
>>
>>18727693
By being attractive.
>>
>>18727693
That's no magical solution, all you cando is orbit her a little bit to see if she open up, if she don't, then leave her alone.
>>
>>18727693
>And how do you change that?
Go away.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.