/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /adv/ take on their girlfriend going out dancing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0110.jpg (151KB, 938x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
151KB, 938x935px
What's /adv/ take on their girlfriend going out dancing to a club with her girl friends?

I told her that girls go to a club not to dance but to get dick. There is no reason for you to get so dressed up, get your hair and makeup done just to dance.

She got pissed and threw a hissy fit.

Whats your take on this?
>>
Your girlfriend dances? Dude lmao, she's a slut!

I had a dancing gf once, she tried to pull her best dance move and slipped on Chads dick. Definitely a red flag dude
>>
>>18727439
I'd only be concerned if you're not welcome to come with.
>>
Well since we're making generalisations, guys who hold such black and white views and try to restrict their girlfriends from having social lives aren't in a relationship for long.
>>
>>18727446
What, so he can be the token boyfriend who doesn't trust his girlfriend?
>>
>>18727443
Based what I know about her that's not the case but I don't claim to be 100% right.

>>18727446
Fair point.

>>18727447
What social interaction you can have in a loud ass club full of alcohol and where ass are hanging out?

If you call hocking up a social interaction then maybe you have a valid point.
>>
>>18727450
>What social interaction you can have in a loud ass club full of alcohol and where ass are hanging out?
Getting ready is part of the night out. When you're a girl getting ready with friends, that can take several hours. There's plenty of social interaction there. Plus dancing can be a fun activity, it's not necessarily social but it's fun in and of itself.

Like I said, if you're going to be this black and white about this and you're going to try and restrict her from hanging out with her friends, you're going to find yourself single very quickly.
>>
>>18727439
>There is no reason for you to get so dressed up, get your hair and makeup done just to dance.

damn, being this stupid must be hard
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 750x743px
>>18727439
>I told her that girls go to a club not to dance but to get dick. There is no reason for you to get so dressed up, get your hair and makeup done just to dance.

Jesus christ stop being such a muslim holy shit

Ive been to clubs many times and talked to groups of girls that are just there to have fun with their girlfriends. I know girls that do this. Half my boys have missuses and they come out to town. The drink; have fun, and still stay loyal.

And yes, they dress up, because females do that at the drop of a hat.
>>
they go to the club so they can get validation/attention w/o getting the dick, most of the time actually
>>
>>18727439
A bad girl goes dancing to cheat... but even a good loyal girl will get dressed up and go out to feel wanted and to be hit on. They don't intend to cheat but they do like the attention and the thrill of having an option. A good girl will come home loving you more because she picked you all over again every night she goes out.

Its a thing any girl with low self confidence likes to do and girls do this all in other ways, either walking down the street in heel or dressing up even to go out with you to parties.

Don't worry about this behaviour. As long as shes not rubbing your face in it and telling you about all the guys hitting on her its harmless amd most women do it at the club or not.

Tldr: you got one with low self confidence. It happens outside the club too. They all do it. Stop worrying and enjoy the daddy issues.
>>
Clubs are absolute shit, id get rid of her whether shes fucking someone else or not. If you go to clubs you are pleb tier.
>>
OP, you basically told your girlfriend either that you don't believe her and think she is blatantly lying to your face to potentially cheat; or that you know better what she thinks and wants and is about to do than she does herself. If it honestly surprises you that she got angry, you're pretty damn thick.

Girls definitely dress up to have fun together. Just because you're not looking to get kicked down doesn't mean that you want to look frumpy in a place where everyone is trying to look and feel their best. Not to mention for many women it's a ritual to get dressed up together, do each other's make up, compliment looks and so on.

Are there more opportunities to cheat (premeditated, or because of being drunk and impulsive) in a club? Yeah, absolutely. Many factors like alcohol, how her friends behave, how they as a clique deal with guys approaching them. But the way to have a serious conversation about that with her and talk boundaries and trust is NOT by telling her "you could not be doing this for any other reason than to fuck around".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.